Felix

Request for majorgguk! I hope you enjoy this imagine that took me 3months to do :) Sorry.. it took a long time, I just lost motivation :/ but I hope you enjoy!

-

Your hands were shaking when you received a letter from YG entertainment. You were about to open it but someone called your name making you instantly drop the letter on the ground. "Yah! Felix, you scared me" You held your rapidly beating heart as you bent down to grab it from the dusty living room carpet.

"Sorry.. Ooo what's that?" He was about to take it from your hands but you quickly slapped it away. "It's my letter from YG... To see if I made it in BlackPink or not" You said making him nod his head. "Ok open it" He gestures you to rip it open but you slowly and gracefully opened it. "Ok let's see here.." The first sentence was "Congratulations Y/n! You are the new member of BlackPink!" And with that you dropped the letter onto the ground and hopped into Felix's arms.

"What did it say!?" He was about to squat down to reach for the piece of paper but you pecked his lips instantly making him stop his movements. "I-i got into BlackPink!" You happily declared as he wrapped your legs around his waist. "I'm so happy for you Y/n now we can both be idols together" He made his way on the couch with you still on his lap.

"Mhmmm I'm so excited to finally meet the other 4 members" You buried your face into the crook of his neck as he chuckled. "Did you read the rest of the letter? Because usually it'll say your schedule of your training days.." "Are you sure Felix?" You quirked an eyebrow at him making him nod his head. "Well that's how my letter was when I was accepted in Stray Kids" He shrug his shoulders making you chuckle.

"Ok... Felix" You ruffled his newly dyed blond hair as he chuckled his life away. "What it's true.. Give me the letter and I'll show you" He pointed at the lonely piece of paper on the ground. While still being in Felix's arms you bent down to the ground and snatched it right into your hands. "Here" You shoved the piece of paper at his face as he tried to read it. "It said that you'll get to meet the members in 2 days" He said as you were hopping happily on his lap.

"Shit Y/n.. Don't hop on me" He hissed making you instantly stop your movements. You knew exactly why he yelled and if I was a guy I would too honestly. "Sorry.." You pouted making him chuckle. "It's ok Y/n.." He pat your head as you pout even more. "Cute..." He muttered under his breath as he kissed your cheek.

-

It was your debut day with BlackPink.. Yeah you were nervous, yeah you didn't know if you would do good or not, and yeah you were scared that you will mess up but you will never give up you say.. "Now up next BlackPink with their debut song Boombaya!" You heard loud cheers making your stomach instantly turn. "Come on Y/n.. Work Hard Play Hard ok?"

Jennie patted your head since she didn't want to ruin your newly hairstyle that the stylist just created. And Jennie isn't planning to get her ass whoop today... at least not yet. "Come on what are we waiting for!? Let's go out on that stage and show who we are ok?" Lisa declared as we all galleried into a circle. "On three.. One... two... three, BlackPink!" You all yelled at once as all of the staff members hurriedly shooed you onto the stage.

-
After the performance every clapped and cheered for all 5 of you. You were all out of breath but we still tried to give hearts to everyone. "Thank you for supporting us and I hope you will continue supporting us in the future thank you!!!" Rose yelled in the mic making everyone in the audience roar.

You all happily left the stage and the staff came running towards us giving us water bottles. You were currently in your own dressing room waiting for Felix to come. He said that he couldn't make it for your debut since he was also planning for his comeback soon. You were currently playing with your phone until you heard a small faint knock on your door.