Woojin

"Y/n! Look!" My best friend named Donhyun (A.C.E) said as he pointed at the rose path. "Oh.. cool someone must have put it there to ask someone out to the prom" I sighed as I grabbed all of my textbooks from my locker and into my backpack.

He pouted as he looked around and onto the path to see that it led right to me. "Come on Y/n.. It looks like someone wants to ask you out!" He gave me some of the rose petals making me roll my eyes. "Shut up Donghyun, he probably wanting to ask Sumni" I said as I pointed at her. "Please? For me?" He did puppy eyes making me groan in annoyance.

"Fine.. but I don't think it's me though" I said as I slammed my locker shut making him squeal in happiness. "YAY! Let's follow the path because I want you to have a date to the prom" He said excitedly as he grabbed my arm and pulled me along the pathway.

After turning many corners we finally reached to an empty classroom. "Eh?" I questioned as there was no one in there. "Wha-" I said as suddenly a person with a huge ass sign comes out of the teachers closet. I covered my mouth in surprise as I saw the who person was.

"W-w-w-woojin?" I stuttered as he smiled kindly at me. I looked over at Donghyun who was just fangirling in the corner with his phone out. Woojin is the most heart throb boy in the whole entire school. He has a kind heat and thats why everyone loves him. His looks, his vocals, and his kindness is what every girl fell for and even guys to be honest.

I snapped out of my thoughts until someone grabbed both of my hands. My face went hot as I looked up to see him smile kindly at me. "Look.. I know that we haven't talked at all this whole senior year and I was hoping that you'll go to prom with me?" He asked as he let go one of my hands to grab a bouquet of roses from the teacher's desk.

I nodded shyly as he hugged me tightly. "Thanks so much Y/n!" He whispered into my ear making me smile. "I've had my eye on you for a long time.. I just thought that you were dating Donghyun" We both pulled away and I showed him a disgust face. "Eww no.. We're just best friends.." He giggled as he gave me the roses. "Ya.. He helped me plan this out" He smiled sending waves of butterflies to my stomach.

"Woah really?" I said surprised earning a proud smile coming from Donghyun. "Yep.. now pay up bitch" He let out his hand making both of us laugh. "In you're dreams buddy" I slapped his hand really hard making him growl in pain. "Come on.. Let's go to class" I said as I grabbed my book bag and was about to leave but someone caught my wrist.

He lowered his hand down to mine and intertwined our fingers together. I blushed as he smiled at me one more time. Donghyun squealed as he opened the door and led us out. As we walked down the hallway with our hands intertwined.

The looks on girls were so furious I tried not to laugh out loud. "Woah.. how did heart throb of this school be together with the nerd?" Some girls whispered making me roll my eyes. "HEY! ANYONE THAT INSULTS OR SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT MY PROM DATE I WILL RUIN YOU!" Woojin yelled at the girls in the hallway making me smirk.

"N-ne.." The girl who whispered that mean comment about me. "Good.. come on Y/n" He said calmly as he dragged me to our class with Donghyun trailing behind like the loner he is. After a couple of more weeks.. It was time for prom!

I dressed up in a skinny black dress that showed all of the curves of my body and some combat boots because I hate heels. I threw my hair into a messy bun with some black clips into it and I was finished. "GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE Y/N! OUR DATES HAVE ARRIVED!" Donghyun yelled making me roll my eyes. "COMING YOU RETARD" I grabbed my hair spray and sprayed it on my hair to let it stay for the night and my phone/purse. I ran downstairs to see Jun (A.C.E) and Woojin in tuxedos.

"You look great Y/n.." Woojin smiled at me as he gave me the bouquet thing on my wrist. (IDK what it's called but the guy buys it for the girl to wear on her wrist. I saw my brother bought it last year for his prom date as well) I smiled back as I also took the rose pin that I bought of the flower shop and applied it on his tuxedo.

"Thanks Woojin.. You guys ready to go?" I looked over at the two boys earning nods from them. After driving to the prom which was in the gym of our school. Woojin took my hand and led me into the gym following up with Donghyun and Jun.

"Wanna dance?" He asked earning a excited nod from me. "Yep.." We started to slow dance as the song changes into a slow song. After dancing for the next two hours, it was time to announce prom kind and queen. "Ok the prom king is... KIM WOOJIN!" The girl behind the mic said as he went up the stage to grab his crown.

"ANDD.... PROM QUEEN ISS......." She said loudly as she unfolded the mini envelope. "LEE Y/N! COME GET YOUR CROWN GIRL!" She cheered as I also went up to the stage and grabbed my crown. After dancing together in front of everyone, we got tired and decided to leave this place.

"Hey we're gonna go.. ok?" I asked to Donghyun earning a nod from him. "OK! See you guys be safe!" He yelled as he was dragged by Jun making me chuckle. We exited the prom and began walking down the sidewalk. "So.. I want to ask you something" Woojin said as he tucked his hands into his pockets. "Sure.. what is it?" I asked as I kicked some rocks off the sidewalk.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He blurted making my cheeks flush and butterflies in my stomach. "Y-yes" I said as he pulled me into a tight hug. So tight that both of our crowns almost came off of our heads. "I love you my queen." "I love you too my king"