Felix

Request by hyunjio! I hope you enjoy this imagine! <3 

-------

You were currently in a classroom full of immature teenagers. You were one of the top students in the whole entire school. You never really had friends since all you did after school was burying your face in textbooks. Your family even wanted you to make some friends but you always disagree. "OH! I'm so sorry sweets.." You gasped as you felt something wet was being poured onto your clothes. "O-oh my gosh!" You looked down at your hoodie to see a strawberry smoothie painted on your white supreme hoodie.

"I'm sorry.. How about I pay you for a date in return" A guy named Minho said making you roll your eyes. "No need for a date Minho.. But what you do need is a tutor for your poor grades" You spat back making the guy roll his eyes. "Whatever" He scoffed and went to his little gang. Your brother who was Chan, was the leader of that group and it annoyed you so much. Chan is a very sweet and loving person. He tried to stop any of his members from bullying you but it never works. You loved him to death but not his friends.

"Oh my gosh! Are you ok?" Chan harshly shoved Minho aside and inspected you. "Minho.. You better leave before I whoop your ass" He said sternly making Minho silently dash off to god knows where. "it's ok.. Just wear my hoodie ok?" Gladly he wore a tank top underneath. Girls were squealing around you but you blocked all of it. "Would you guys shut up and stop drooling over my brother when I'm here" You growled making all of the girls instantly shut their mouths. "Thanks Y/n.." He kissed your cheek and handed you his hoodie. "Go to the bathroom and change ok? Hurry though before the teacher gets here" You nodded and left the classroom.

You sighed as you were washing your face in the sink. "Great.. My hoodie's ruined." You pouted and stared in the piece of clothing that was currently in your hands. "Whatever.." You shrugged and walked out of the bathroom, heading to your locker. You threw it in your locker and slammed it shut. "Sorry about your hoodie" You looked up to see Minho. "Oh whatever.." You bumped his shoulder roughly and walked past him. "Don't do that to him.." A few girls yelled at you but you just gave them a disgusted look and continued on going with your day. You knew that you were smarter than them so you didn't care. Education is key. Focusing on your studies and aiming for your dream was the thing you cared about the most. Crushes and boyfriends were in the back of your mind. Yeah you would love to be in a relationship when you're older but you didn't need a distraction. At least not yet..

You walked back into the classroom to see no teacher. "She's late today.." Chan said earning a nod from you. You walked back to your seat and sighed. "Today's not a good day" You placed your head on your desk and waited for the teacher to come. After class you started to pack your class slowly. It was break time and you didn't really have no one to talk to so you just went slowly. Once you were done.. Everyone else was outside in the courtyard. You slowly walked out and past all of the mean girls.You took out your phone and checked your social medias. As you were walking someone stuck out their foot making you trip forward. "Fuck!" You hissed as the day you wore ripped jeans you scraped your needs on the concrete.

"Oh! Sorry" You looked up to see Seungmin and Jeongin laughing together. You sat up and inspected your knees. "Watch where you're going next time" Seungmin spat making you roll your eyes. They were in Chan's group.. All of them bully me every single day but you don't care. Your brother always beat their asses afterwards but they still do it. The only person you liked in that group aside from Chan was Woojin and Felix. They took care of you.

You took a look at your knees and great they were bleeding. You groaned loudly making Chan starting to make his way towards you. "Are you ok Y/n?" He asked. "I'm FINE Chan! Why don't you go with your little group and leave me alone" You jumped up from the ground and roughly pushed him. "Y/n.. I'm trying to be a good brother" He said making you tightly grip on your phone. "If you were a good brother then you would have stopped being friends with bullies or actually stop them before they hurt me" You spat before rushing inside of the building.