Changbin

The sun brightly shined on your best friend's face as he was snoring lightly. You rubbed your dark circles with your hands and sighed. You looked down at your desk to see papers scattered all over your table and some even fell randomly on the floor. You rubbed your temple as you looked at the clock to see 7:30. Your eyes widen as you literally threw yourself up from your chair and onto Changbin. "Get up! We only have 30 minutes until our classes start!" You tugged his arms up but you only got a groan in reply.

"I don't want to.. Cuddle with me Y/n" His eyes were closed as he pulled you onto him and engulfing you inside of his arms. "Changbin.. We have to get ready for school." You pounded your hand on his chest making him whine. "Noo.. I want you in my arms" He pulled you closer to him, feeling his warmth surrounding your cold body. "No Changbin... We have school" You kept slapping his chest earning a light whimper. "Fine..." He let go of you making you instantly gasp for air. "Thank you.." You jumped off the bed and threw open the curtains. "Ahh! MY EYE BALLS!" Changbin covered his head with his blanket earning a small groan. "Don't be so dramatic Binnie.. let's just get up" You dragged your feet to your bathroom and got ready.

You walked out of the bathroom with your school uniform on ready to go until you saw Changbin sound asleep. You rolled your eyes and quickly shoved all of your work into your back pack. You zipped it up and right when you were about to swing it around your shoulder, someone pulled you into a tight embrace. "Changbin.." You sternly said earning a low whimper. "Please ditch with me Y/n.. Just for today will ya?" He pouted showing his puppy eyes making you instantly melt like an ice sickle under his gaze. "F-fine.." You rubbed his hair and jumped back in the bed. "That's much better" He giggled as he pulled your jelly like body close to his toned chest.

"I miss this.." He placed his chin on top of your head and breathed out. "Me too.." You took a breath in his sweatshirt making him smile. "Mhm.. You always ditched me for your little friend." He mumbled. You rolled your eyes and got out of his arms. "W-what? Come back Y/n!" He whined as he felt the warmness go away from his body. "Wait you big baby, I'm changing out of my uniform." You said as you slipped back into the bathroom to change into your pajamas.

Once you were done you saw Changbin still on the bed pouting like a man child. "There you are! What took so long?!" He shot up from the bed and hugged you. You blushed and hugged him back. "It took me 5 minutes.." You giggled as he picked you up by the waist and plopped you on the bed. "Now hug me.." He held out his arms making you giggle. You did as he told you making him smile.

"I love you.." He cooed making you smile. "I love you too Binnie" You hugged him tighter and buried your face in his chest. He placed his chin on your head and closed his eyes ready to go back to sleep peacefully, knowing that you were in his arms once again. 

------

Sorry this was short.. But I hope you enjoyed it! I have a new book, it's called Hickies so check it out :) 

*hint*