Chapter Fourteen Knuckles Like Brass

Runaway- Nightcore

I stand on the edge of the cliff staring down at the water. I needed a gang free day for once and I needed it now, so, I snuck out of the gang house wondering if I should be worried that they are bad at their one job or if I'm just really good at sneaking out. I didn't even know and I wasn't going to ask because that would have blown everything so I just left and I came here. I came here to think, to escape. Finn and Minnie are watching Nadia and I told them that under no circumstances should they open the door for anything.

No even for ordering food. I knew that was a tough one for them but if they wanted to eat they could learn to cook. I'm probably going to regret telling them to cook. I'm going to come home and my kitchen is going to be a mess. Maybe I should threaten them on that next time to ensure that they don't destroy my place. Or the people along with it. Maybe I should send them to become Felix's friend. That'd be torture for him. No. I can't do that. He'd end up killing them after an hour. No no. Let's be realistic here. Thirty minutes.

     They are both a bit much, but that's why I love them so much. I shake my head and step back sliding my shirt over my head revealing my black bikini top. Tossing my shirt to my left I lean forward and slide down my shorts revealing my black bikini bottoms and toss them next to my shirt. Then I step forward again looking down at the clear, bright blue water below. Well, it wasn't so clear as to how deep it was but it was still beautiful. The water wasn't that dirty green color it was blue and the way the sun shined down on the water was like- was like Heaven.

I look up at the bright blue, clear sky seeing the sun blaring down, I felt the heat from it burning my skin but not a bad burn, it was a good sensation. I felt warm, I felt safe. There was a gentle breeze that came ever so often cooling me down, blowing loose leafs from trees, rustling the branches together, swirling leafs all around me. It was beautiful and it was amazing. A smile forms on my face before I put my hands together and dive forward with my hands above my head.

I hit the water and go under smoothly before popping back up and running a hand through my hair to get it out of my face. That's when I hear clapping that makes me freeze and look up. I see Felix standing there in a black shirt and dark blue jeans with his hands in his pockets as he leans against a tree watching me. A sadistic smile on his face. I take a deep breath before running my hand through my hair again and watching him carefully as he watches me.

"It's nice to try and forget isn't it? Run away from your problems."

"I'm not running away from anything." I say calmly.

"Then why are you here? Why did you sneak away from your own people?" I narrow my eyes. Has he been following me? "You're scared. You're scared of what you know you need to do because after everything you still don't want to do it."

"You don't know what your talking about." I say looking down at the water.

"I know what I'm talking about because I know you. What's it going to take before you finally shoot me?"

"Do you want me to shoot you? What happened to you?"

"You happened." He says.

"Well, that's not entirely true." Another voice says and I look to the left of Felix seeing another Felix. Except this Felix was wearing a white shirt and light blue jeans. He stood up straight with his hands at his sides. I look between both of them, extremely confused. Two Felix's. I'm going crazy. I'm am going insane. Gosh it's finally happening. I shake my head and close my eyes. This is a dream. Or something like that. If I close my eyes count to ten and open them again they will both be gone. Hopefully. I count to ten and open my eyes again to see them both here.