Chapter Fifty-One Secrets Are What Kills Here

Two Pieces- Demi Lovato

     I comb Nadia's hair as music plays softly in the room. I connected Felix's phone to a radio and put his Pandora on shuffle. He doesn't little to bad music I'm just confused because I could have sworn I heard a few Taylor Swift songs playing on here and Felix and Taylor Swift just doesn't make since. I guess I'll have to ask him about it later. That is a conversation I cants wait to have. "Mommy you're hurting me." Nadia complains and I roll my eyes. Some things just don't change. I shake my head but keep brushing her hair.

     "You're okay Nadia. I'm not hurting you, you're just a baby." I say.

     "I'm not a baby you're a baby." I scoff, putting the brush down and beginning to do a French braid.

     "I'm not a baby." I say. "I'm a big girl."

     "No I'm a big girl."

     "Yeah. Sure. Keep telling yourself that." I mutter as the door opens and I look seeing Felix entering the room but as soon as he takes a step he slips on a towel Nadia must've put there and he falls on his butt. Nadia begins giggling as I turn back to her and try to ignore what just happened. If I laugh he'll do something to get me back just for laughing. He's evil like that.

     "Daddy silly." She laughs as I hear him groan  and I start chuckling silently while I braid her hair.

     "Yes, yes he is." I say.

     "Are you laughing at me Blake." I wipe the smile off my face and shake my head.

     "Nope. I'm not laughing Nadia is laughing."

     "Did you put this here?" He asks and I look at him seeing him sitting up as he points to the towel. I shake my head again.

     "It wasn't me, it was this one." Felix cross his arms and looks to Nadia as she stops laughing.

     "Nadia?"

     "It was mommy's fault!" She exclaims and my mouth drops open as confusion takes over my expression.

     "It's my fault you put a towel in front of the door?" I ask and she nods.

     "Yes." She pouts and I roll my eyes.

     "Yeah right." I mutter tying a hair tie in her braid and pushing her away. "Bambino Demone." I stand from the bed and look to see Felix still on the ground. "What? You gonna sit there all day?" He sends me a glare as he stands and closes the door behind him.

"You just seem grouchy today." He says slowly walking toward me. I knew he was up to something.

"Me? Grouchy? Never!" He smirks as the song changed and I'm reminded. "I've heard at least three Taylor Swift songs playing here." I say and he freezes. "Care to explain?"

"He's silly." Nadia says and I nod agreeing with her. She was right. Kids are almost always right. They have to be.

"He sure acts that way doesn't he?" I question and he gives me another look before crossing his arms.

"Okay, first of all, I gave you no permission to take my phone. Second of all Taylor Swift isn't a bad singer. And she's hot." I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh she's hot it she?" I nod. "Alright." I was just messing with him because I knew his reaction would be priceless. A jealous girl? Me? He'd think he had it all. Who knows maybe he does. I turn away from him and look at Nadia who had to finger in her nose and I keep a smile off my face.

"Nadia finger out of the nose." I say and she freezes before looking at me.

"It's your fault." She says as she took her finger out of her nose.