Chapter Fifteen Finally Be Over

Immortals- Fall our boy

I look up seeing the sky was now dark and the sun was no where to be seen. We've been at this all day? Oh you've got to be kidding me. Half the time were not even talking about what to do. It's them arguing over stupid stuff like a married couples who can never agree on anything. I could be wearing a red shirt and Felix in black would say it was blood red and Felix in white would say it was light red and then they would argue about it when there's no point in even arguing.

     "You're right." Felix in white says before turning to Felix in black. "We need to quit arguing or we are never going to leave here and you'll never go back to her head." Felix in black looks around.

     "We're not back yet?" He asks and then groans. "Shoot him."

     "Not again." I groan.

      "We need to figure something else out." Felix in white says.

     "I agree." I say.

     "Well at least we all agree on something." Felix in black says. "But haven't we been trying to do this the entire time we've been here? Or am I wrong?" We all share a look before groaning and looking away.

     "Well, what can we do?" I ask. "If I leave here do I leave you guys too or do you come with me?"

     "That's up to you." Felix in black groans and I do the same falling onto my back and staring up at the sky.

     "I'm going to jump off this cliff and drown."

     "Well that's one way to get rid of us." Felix in black says.

     "One bad way." Felix in white says giving Felix in black a look.

     "Is it really so bad?" Felix in black asks and Felix in white groans.

     "She said she was going to drown herself." Felix in white states.

     "And?" Felix in black asks. I roll my eyes before I begin hitting the back of my head repeatedly on the ground beneath.

     "See what she's doing now?" Felix in white says. "It's because of you."

     "How is that because of me? I'm not over there banging her head against the ground, no, she's doing that herself." Felix in black says as I debating on doing it harder to where it would actually hurt. Well, it's actually starting to hurt now though...

     "Should we stop her?" Felix in white asks as I roll my eyes again.

     "What can we do? Besides if she wants us to stop her we would be stopping her." Felix in black says as I sit up and look at them both my eyes flicking between them.

     "I want you both to be gone but that isn't happening now is it?" I growl as my phone starting ringing for the millionth time through this day.

"Why don't you just turn it off?" Felix in black growls.

"Because she had a daughter to worry about." Felix in white says. I look down at it seeing it was Minnie. Nadia instantly popped into my head and I quickly answer and put the phone to my ear.

     "Is everything okay?" I ask standing up and putting my back to them. Is it even a them? I mean, they are the same person. They? They aren't even real. They're both in my head and I can't make them go away for some reason. I mean they're me, they're my head, I should be able to get rid of them so why the hell can't I seem to? I shake my head and focus.

     "Your people have been banging on the door and I know you told us not to answer it for anything but it's getting kind of scary and I think they know something is up." Minnie says quickly but I'm used to her talking like that when she's nervous so I understood. "I'm scared they're going to knock down the door or something and they are going to see that you aren't here and then they will know you haven't been here and then they'll go out and look for you and it will all be because of us and I'm scared that they will-"