Chapter Fifty-Two The Monster Deep Inside

Highway To Hell-AC/DC

     I sit in the house as the music blared so neighbors could hear the screams. I kept telling myself that I was doing this because I had to. I did have to in order to protect my people but as I heard them scream, I thought of Felix and I trapped with Greg. He was an evil that needed to be destroyed. All of these people are evils that need to be destroyed. I look to the mother and father of David tied up on the couch. They were crying. Begging me to go away. Begging me to leave them alone. I couldn't do that.

So I look to the brother and sister of David as they were tied up and sat against the wall. Terrible people create terrible people and that's why they all need to die. They are evil like Gregory so they must die like him. They must die. I stand and go into the kitchen turning on the oven and the stove. I grab some paper towels and catch them on fire and them on the wooden floor. I watched the fire grow before I walk back out to the people. The family. "David is a terrible man. I just wanted answers and he wouldn't give them to me.

"This is all because of him so if you want to blame someone. Blame him. David is the reason for all of this." I watch as they cry and shake their heads. They were all so weak. Weak like David so they didn't need to be here in this world. The world was a place for the strong where the weak didn't even stand a chance. They were weak. They were evil. They needed to go. I let out a breath as I smelt the smoke getting stronger and the fire getting bigger. "I hope you all go to a better place. A safer place."

"But I hope David goes straight to Hell." I grab the bag with two of the moms fingers in it and I head to the front door, opening it up and then leaving them behind to burn and I walk away shoving the fingers in my pocket and walking down the street. No one saw me come and no one saw me leave. For all everyone knows, this all happened because they left the oven on. They'll think it was an accident. Not a crime. Only I will no differently. Only me and David. David will know too. I stop in the middle of the street and look back at the house as I saw the flames spreading toward where they were. I shake my head.

What if this makes David not talk even more? What if this pushes him over the edge? I need to keep them alive until I've gotten what I need from David. That's when they should die. Not now. I shake my head and groan. This just ruins everything. I made a good exit and everything. Rolling my eyes and rush back to the house and open the door seeing smoke everywhere. It was dark and I could barely see but I heard their coughing and I used the sounds as a guide. I actually hate myself for this. This was stupid.

I pull out my knife and cute the rope that was binding the mom and the dad and then I do the same with the siblings. "I wasn't here." I growl out and then I sprint out the back door, through the yard and past a couple blocks before I stop and just walk. They were going to be fine. I shouldn't have even went back to them. Bad people need to die and so they needed to die. But who said they were bad? A voice in my head. A voice in my head told me they needed to die. For and because of David they needed to die.

I shake my head and look back seeing the smoke in the sky. What the hell was going on with me? I just almost killed a whole family. I shake my head and reach up to it with my hands as I grab my hair and pull letting out a loud scream. Something was going on with me. The voice on my head. My actions. My feelings. I shake my head and look around in the dark. There are bad things in the dark. Things I needed to run from. Things I needed to escape. The dark held terrible things. Memories, hate and grief.

There were things in the dark and they were surrounding me. Chasing me. Hunting me down to claim or kill me. As I searched around me I thought I saw shadows moving. Getting closer, moving around me. More and more shadows were coming while I just stood there and then I started running but something deep down told me I could never escape this. It was inescapable. I keep running through the pain as the things in the dark got closer and closer too me. I find an abandoned building and I run inside of it and look around.