Chapter Sixty-Five We Can Never Escape

Gonna Get Caught- Demi Lovato

(Felix's POV)

     "Hold still." Gina mutters as she stitches up the deep cut on my forearm. I didn't remember if it was new of if I ripped open the one Gregory gave me and to be honest I didn't really care either. I took a long shower washing blood from parts of me I didn't even know it could get and I threw the clothes I wore away. There was no getting them back seeing as they were literally soaked in blood. Blood for so many different people. I shake my head and start to move but Gina smacks my arm. "I said still."

     "Well hurry up then." I grumble and she sends me a deadly glare.

     "I don't have to do this you know." She says before continuing.

     "Then why are you?"

     "Because Blake would want me to." She says in a low voice and I look away. Blake. She's all anyone can think or even talk about. She's been in the hospital for hours now and the doctors still have her up in surgery. They're really being careful.

     "You don't know what Blake would have wanted." I whisper under my breath.

     "Have you heard any news yet?"

     "About Blake?" I ask and she nods. "The last thing I heard was that she was still in surgery."

     "Still? God they must be terrified because of Aiden's threat." She shakes her head after letting out a breath.

     "Hold on, back up. Aiden threatened them?" I ask and she nods again.

     "Yup. Dallas told me he walked in there and demanded they treat her. No one moved so Dallas pulled his gun and fired a shot. Then they got her on a gurney and Aiden's told them basically that if she dies, then so do they." She explains.

     "Huh. He didn't tell me that."

     "That's probably because when he found you, you looked like a scene from a horror movie. That's what I thought when I saw you walk in with all the blood on you. You must've killed a lot of things."

     "People." I say. "One hundred and fifty-seven people." Gina hesitates with her hands on the stitches in my arm before she ties a knot and cuts the string.

     "I'm done here." She says before getting up and heading for the door. I stand and follow her out because I knew I wouldn't be able to stay in that room alone to think about what I did and worry about Blake. Leon and Aiden get in my way before I could make it very far from the room. Leon has his arms crossed over his chest and he wouldn't look me in the eyes. He was probably still mad about yesterday.

     "Nadia is with Minnie. They went out to get some food." Aiden says and I nod trying to walk past them but neither of them move from the hall. "Levi says he has word that some of the bounty hunters that ran are gathering at a bar and-"

     "Why are you telling me this?" I ask with narrow eyes.

     "Well, you're going to go after them right?"

     "Can't you and your people do that?"

     "We don't have a Italian leader at the moment."

     "Then there's no better time for you guys to do that than now."

     "I said we don't have an Italian leader. The best leader we have now is you." Aiden says and I tense looking at him. He looks away from my eyes.

     "But I shot you."

     "Those were tough times."

    "These are tough times now. Should I shoot you again?" His eyes raise up and meet mine in confusion as he steps back and Leon lets out a sigh.