Chapter Seventy-Six HaHa Fuck You

Cowboy hat- Jon Pardi

     "I will love you till the end of time
Till the wind doesn't chime
And the music doesn't play
Is all I can say

     "Love is never ending
Although I am still pending,
Cause people they all lie
To try and get us to fly

     "They want us to be of the world
For its the will of the lord
Although it doesn't seem like a will
Cause love also does kill

     "We fight and we fight
For our sight and our right
But I will love you with all my heart
Until death do us apart." I say out loud and Felix groans.

      "Why?" He asks and I chuckle.

      "Remember when you wrote that for me?" I ask and he groans again.

     "How can I forget? You always say it." I smile and look down.

      "I have it memorized." I say tapping my head as he looks at me.

     "Of course you do." He shakes his head making my smile widen. We laid next to each other facing each other. Music played form his radio and we listened to it or we talked. A couple times we both even sang along. I felt better now. I wasn't hurting and I wasn't in any kind of pain. I felt good. I felt safe. I liked feeling safe. I move closer to Felix and lay my head on his chest.

      "I'm not looking forward to leaving." I mutter as I listen to his heartbeat.

"Then don't." He says but I sigh and push off him.

"I'm going to have to at some point." I get out of bed pulling my dress down to cover up before looking for my shoes.

"But you don't need to go right this second, do you?" I hesitate thinking when I see my shoes under the bed.

"There they are." I squat down and grab them before string up again and going to the wall using it for support as I put them on.

"Blake?" He asks and I look at him. Right. He said something.

"We just had a funeral." I say. "For two of our people. Two of my people. They're going to need me."

"But not right now. You don't have to go right this second. Your people can wait a little longer can't they?" I put both my shoes in before standing up straight and looking at him when he suddenly does a puppy dog face and I shake my head.

"Don't give me that look. Come on. You're a gang leader not a sweet little boy." I say but he keeps giving me to look. "Felix." I groan as he sits up.

"Don't go." He says. "Stay with me longer. Please?" I stare at his puppy dog face shaking my head. This man. Why did I have to love this man? Who did he think he was to give me a look like that? I couldn't tell if it suits him or not though. It did make him cute.

"We can't stay locked up in this room forever." I say and he raises his eyebrows and nods.

"Yes we can. If there's a will. There's a way." I laugh and shake my head. I head for the door when I hear him moving and I look back seeing him pull his grey shirt over his head. He had on dark blue jeans also. "I will chase you if I have to." He says. "Because you're not leaving me yet." I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh really?" I ask and I nod.

"Yes really." I wanted to test his words and start running but I had a feeling I wouldn't make it very far. He was fast and strong after all. I didn't trust it. I probably will be stuck up here with him all day. Oh the terror. I cross my arms over my chest and look him up and down thinking of my next action.