Chapter Forty-Eight Trapped In A Place I Need To Ecape

Break This Spell- Daughtry

(Felix's POV)

"How is she?" I ask looking down at Blake. As she laid on the bed.

"She's fine for now. She has a long fight a head of her but she's fine for now." I nod and look to my brother who stood next to me.

"Leon." I start and he steps back realizing what I was going to say next. Or yet what I was going to ask. The other man leaves the room and shuts the door behind him.

"No." He shakes his head. "Felix no. Do you know what this could do? This could anger her. This could be the worst thing you've ever done and she might even try to kill you again. Besides you're hurt. You can't, you shouldn't." He shakes his head.

"It's not a choice. I need to and it's time for Blake to know the truth. It's time for her to see." Leon shakes his head.

"She will freak out. After everything that's happened to her she will lose it."

"Maybe. Or maybe she won't. Leon you need to go. Come on. This isn't a choice. If not for Blake then for me."

"I don't think it's a good idea. Especially not now. Not after everything that's happened."

"After everything that's happened it needs to happen. What's the worst that could happen?"

"She could try to kill you."

"Nothing that she hasn't tried before." I shrug.

"Why? Why do you want to do this now?"

"Because I don't think I could live with myself otherwise. I couldn't live if I let Blake dies before she knew her daughter was still alive."

"But she's not dying, Felix. She's not going to die."

"We don't know that!" I whisper shout. "We don't know anything. So go get her. Bring her here. If it makes you feel any better I'll take her to a different room. When Blake wakes up and she's okay, then I'll bring Nadia to her. Okay?" He shakes his head.

     "Felix I really don't think-"

     "Leon, please. I can't leave but you can."

"I still don't think that this is a good idea."

"Well in this situation I don't care about what you think. So go get my daughter and bring her to me. Now."

"Okay. Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you if something goes wrong." Leon nods before finally leaving the room and I go to Blake and take her hand wincing with my and movement. I watch her chest rise and fall. She was breathing slowly but at least now she was calm and safe. I take her hand in mine and bring it to my lips giving it as kiss as I close my eyes and rest it again my forehead.

"You're okay now Blake." I whisper. "We're both okay." I keep my eyes closed and whisper a silent prayer. I'm not usually a prayer person but I felt it was necessary in this situation. Because it was.

(Blakes POV)

I open my eyes to see the plain ceiling ahead of me. For some reason I couldn't move my arms or legs. I felt as if I was strapped down to a bed. Oh no. I'm still with Greg. I shake my head and whisper words underneath my breath as I try to control my fast breathing. It just wouldn't slow down. I was freaking out but I had no reason to freak out because I've experienced his worse. Haven't I? What if I haven't? Is that why I'm freaking out? I turn my head and look next to me but the bed there was empty. Felix wasn't here.