4.

"So how was yesterday?" Han voice asking as soon as Jeongin entered there shared apartment, startling the tired boy. He rolls his eyes at him as he passes by the living room, into the hallway, into his room, and slamming the door closed behind himself.

Jeongin falls face flat onto his bed, closing his eyes as he immediately fell back asleep. Not for too long since Han began pounding his fist against his door.

"Hey! No sleeping! We have to get to the office!" Han shouts through the door. Jeongin sits up on the bed as he removes his shoes to throw them both at the door, making Han jump back on the other side.

"Fuck off!" He yells back at him before laying back on his bed as he grabbed a pillow to cuddle and fell back asleep.

On the other side of the door, Han groans loudly as he shrugs his shoulders and leaves him be. He puts on a black cap, grabs his car keys, and exits the apartment. Leaving the younger to sleep in.

~

As soon as Jeongin heard the door to the apartment close he layed on his back to look up at the ceiling. He remembered falling asleep and waking up so clearly.

The moment Hyunjin dozed off five minutes before the movie finished, how his sat up posture began slowly leaning down to his side. At first, his head hit his shoulder but he continued to slide downwards where he caught his head from falling into his crotch area. He extended his legs to stretch them under the table before laying the older head on his thighs.

He began to finally find the boy peaceful and cute. His hand reaching to his hair to stroke it softly, running his fingers into his scalp. A soft purr escaping the older boy lips as he released soft snores. He cracks a smile when he notices the mole under his eye, it made him more adorable; as his hand found it's way to his cheek to stroke his smooth skin softly. Jeongin eyes began to slowly flutter close with every stroke. His hand slipping off his cheek to wrap around his torso before letting his eyes completely closed.

Waking up in the morning with the older boy still sleeping in his lap had his cheeks burning bright red. It was his first ever job and be was certain sleeping over was a big no-no. He noticed the coffee table had been clean and TV turned off. With great timing Hyunjin roommate Changbin came into the leaving room in a grocery worker uniform.

"Want some help?" He remembers him asking in a whisper as he simply answered with a nod. Changbin helped Hyunjin head up as Jeongin shimmed his way away from him to be able to stand up. He grabs a pillow on the couch to place under Hyunjin head and fixing the blanket to put over his body completely.

"I have work now, want a ride?" Changbin asked him. Jeongin said yes to his hospitality as he made sure he had everything before leaving the apartment with Changbin. He came here on a bus since Han took the car and having a quick ride made it all the simpler to get back home.

~

There are certain words that Changbin said that really bothered the older the moment he began leaving his car. "Don't leave him so suddenly like the other, he can't handle it." Before he could ask 'who? ' he sped away to his job, leaving Jeongin tired but with curiosity roaming him.

~

Han walks into the office to see everyone sat in their cubicles checking messages or playing games until they're hired. Han takes a seat at his desk to immediately check his messages, no request yet. He sighs as he just logins onto twitter to see what was on the trending and the first thing to pull up made his jaw drop and mouth salivate. He turns away from his computer to swallow his saliva while wiping his mouth before turning back to click on the post.