13.

Little Stay Taker News
📰 Bulletin Board 📰

Stay Taker: Bang ChanDeparts from his job as a Stay Taker Today

Departs from his job as a Stay Taker Today. The foundation and his co-workers wish him happiness for his future. 💞🎆💞

~

Jeongin had finally recovered from his sickness and was ready to get to the office. He desperately needed to message Hyunjin after being out sick for two weeks.

He felt a little sad since Jisung told him that he hadn't even left a message to "Get Better" or "Get Well Soon". Jisung also told Jeongin that he had a request from someone new but wasn't sure if he should have replied for him.

"Jeongin! Welcome back! have you finally come to your senses?" Felix whispers the last part to Jeongin while giving him a hug.

"We are not talking about this here." Jeongin whispers to him through his gritted teeth before pulling away from him. Jeongin moves away from Felix and to his cubicle. He logs into his computer and checks his message, seeing a request from someone new.

Message Request From:
I'm_wittle_little

Please meet at the park by the playground to run around and have fun.

Jeongin looks at the message, he didn't have a good feeling about taking the request. The username just made him feel creeped out in general and the request was off settling. Jeongin knew he couldn't turn this down after not working for two weeks straight.

Message Acceptance To:
I'm_wittle_little

I'm free this afternoon currently. Respond in an hour or the acceptance is off.

Jeongin sends the message about to message Hyunjin but his profile notification chimes. 

Message From:
I'm_wittle_little

Let's meet in ten minutes! I'll see you there!

Jeongin sighs as he wanted to be able to write to Hyunjin before the person would answer. Jeongin write a quick message to Hyunjin before logging out and exiting his cubicle.

"You took the request?" Jisung walks into the office with a very obvious hickey on his neck that was being badly covered by his turtle neck. Jeongin couldn't respond without staring at the hickey. 

"Hyung? I suggest covering up properly or not coming to work at all." Jeongin tells him before walking past him through the exit.

Jisung was left bewilder as he runs to his cubicle to try hiding his mark better before Felix or Seungmin notice.

~

~

Jeongin made it to the park, finding it a bit odd when there was no one to be seen. He walks his way over to the playground to see a silhouette on the swings. Jeongin stops walking, to swallow away the nervousness in his throat. He continues walking forward to get a clearer view of the person.

"Hi! I'm a wittle little!" The person says in a very high pitch tone that made it sound a fork was being scraped across a chalkboard.

"Play with me!" He runs forward at Jeongin to grab him by his wrist.

"Let go of me you old bastard!" Jeongin tells him, shoving the old man away, the man scratching his nails into Jeongin skin during the process.

"Fuck!" Jeongin winces, looking at his wrist to see three bleeding scratches. The pain being a distraction, the old man launches himself at Jeongin again putting him into a chokehold.

"If you won't play with me! Then I'll play with you!" The old man says in a deeper psychotic tone. Jeongin jumps when he feels the old man hand on his crotch.

"You sick! F-uck!" Jeongin tells him before using all his strength to elbow the man in his stomach and then his chest. The old man releases him and Jeongin immediately starts to run.

The old man not giving up composes himself and chases after the younger. Jeongin began impressing himself when he realizes how fast he was running than usual. Jeongin hides behind a tree to watch the old man run past the tree.

Jeongin knees give out as he falls to sit down on the grass.  He gives himself the chance to catch his breath, but his breathing turns into light sobs. Tears fill the boys eyes as he crys silently into his knees. The boy felt stupid and violated for not trusting his guts.

Jeongin pulls his phone out of his Jean pocket to call Jisung, the blood on his wrist staining his hands.

"Hyung?"

"I need you to come to the park."

~

~

"I want to quit Hyung." Jeongin tells Jisung, sat across from him as they sat in a cafe together.

"You're not quitting. You have your college tuition to think about now. You've already pass the test and so many good universities want you." Jisung tells Jeongin.

"He touched me Hyung, and I still feel like his hand is their." Jeongin shivers in disgust, goosebumps forming on his skin.

"Jeongin if you really really think you should quit after today incident or for maybe a more different reason. Then I think I'll be able to support the both of us until you find a better job." Jisung smiles half-heartedly at the younger.

"But you can't quit until next month." Jisung tells him quickly.

"What? Why?" Jeongin asks.

"Because I'm quitting this week to start my job next week of being JYP newest producer for Lee Know." Jeongin jaw drops.

"Daebak! Your boyfriend got you a job as a producer at JYP? You lucky bastard!" Jeongin tells the older in amazement.

"Yup, I'll be making better the money and I'll be 100% faithful to my baby boy." Jisung smiles happily.

"I have to get back to the office." Jeongin immediately stands up from his seat to finish his iced Americano with a quick chug.

"Why?" Jisung asks, calling out to the younger who was already at the cafe doors.

"To tell Hwang Hyunjin that I have feelings for him!" Jeongin shouts at Jisung before walking out of the cafe to catch a bus back to the office.