28.

~ Five Years Later~
(Dedicated to: RaD_2k)

~•~

"How do I look?"

"Like the love of my life" Hyunjin smirks with his arms wrapped around Jeongin waist and chin resting on his shoulders as they looked at each other in the mirror.

"You're going to wrinkle my tux and your tux from hugging me like this." Jeongin tells the older. Hyunjin whines, pouty lips as he squeezes the younger closer into him.

"Jinnie" Jeongin tone is a warning for the older to let go. Hyunjin continues to pout before surprising the younger with a kiss on the cheek before pulling away with a smile on his face.

"Are the husbands to be ready?" Minho ask clapping his hands with excitement, but the couple notices the older disheveled hair, loose tie, and wedding band missing.

"Babe...?" Han walks into the room holding Minho wedding band between his fingers in the same state as his husband. Minho takes his wedding band from his husband fingers and places it on the appropriate ring finger with an embarrassed smile.

"You two can't just hold it your pants can you?" Jeongin asks them with a disgusted look on his face, Han face immediately turns ashamed .

"I'm going to go fix myself and I'll meet you two down the aisle." Han excuses himself quickly with ears and cheeks red with embarrassment. Minho chuckles awkwardly pointing at the door before leaving also to fix himself. Chan and Woojin walk pasts Minho to enter the room and smile like proud parents when they see Jeongin dressed it his tux and his hair gel combed to the side to show his forehead.

"Oh my god! Woojin take picture of the boy!" Chan walks over to Jeongin to immediately hug him like a smothering mother.

"Channie Hyung." Jeongin tries pushing him off but continues to clutch on to the boy.

"I'm going to go find my parents" Hyunjin excuses himself from the room.

"It feels just like yesterday when we cared for you like you were our son, our precious baby boy, and here you are all grown ready to be married." Chan speaks through the tears beginning to stream down his eyes.

"Channie Hyung, I thank you and Woojin very much for being the supportive parents I've never had." Jeongin tells them, making Chan cry harder and cling on to the boy.

"It's Time!" Felix comes rushing in to tell them before running away in a hurry.

"Pull yourself together now Chan, you're embarrassing the poor boy." Woojin tells him, wiping away his husband tears with his tissue.

"I'm fine, it's just such an emotional day!" Chan cried again, head falling into Woojin chest. Woojin mouths the word 'leave' to Jeongin to be able to console his husband to stop crying.

Jeongin walks to the big double doors to see Hyunjin already there with his parents, ready to give away their son. Jeongin smiles, happy to know that their was a family like them here to be supportive. He wishes he could have had that with his parents, but he didn't. Jeongin parents hadn't contacted him at all now for 7 years, since he graduated high school and moved in with Han. Now here was stronger than ever before, marrying his prince Charming and being given away by his Parenting Hyungs.