19.

"Hyunjin, this is really hard for me to say since I didn't think I'd ever fall for someone like you, but I did. I like you...a lot."

"Yeah. That's better."

Inhale...

Exhale....

Inhale...

Exhale....

The sound of a revving engine rings into his ear. The sound of tires rippling on the road as it sped towards the side of his car.

No time to swerve away.

No time to brake.

No time to brace for impact.

No time to meet the eyes of his foe.

The car collides into his side, denting the door inwards, thrashing his car into another. The windows cracking and breaking on sight to cut the boy.

His head collides into the steering wheel hard. A bigger cut to form on his forehead. His vision goes into an in & out blur, with his ears ringing. He let his head fall back on the head rest to look out the window to see someone getting out the car that collided with him.

He widens his eyes better to make the person clearer to him. For a second he made out a slender figure, short, wearing a black cap, and a black mask, but his hat failed to cover the bleeding X slashed on his left eyebrow. Jeongin couldn't hold his eyes opened any more as the person became a blur to think...

He failed.

His whole world going black.

~

~

Changbin looked at himself in the mirror as he brushed his hair out to his forehead, parting it slightly in the middle to style it to his liking. Changbin never really cared about his look until he met Felix. He began having the urge to dress nicer and style his hair better to impress Felix.

(Changbin Style ↑ )

(Changbin Style ↑ )

Felix was picking up him and Hyunjin to drop them off at Chan apartment to take care of Jeongin.

Felix had other littles to take care of that made Changbin jealous. While Chan had to attend his university classes in the morning and then worked at YG Entertainment as an intern until night. Jisung was officially no longer a care taker today as he started his new job tomorrow at JYP Entertainment with his man. Woojin had his chicken business to run. Changbin was still figuring out his career and was taking the day off from being a grocery market employee. Minho still wasn't allowing Hyunjin to come dance again until next week. With everyone else busy, Changbin and Hyunjin were the only ones available to babysit Jeongin.