6.

"Changbinnie Hyung!" Hyunjin voice whines as he was being forced out of the apartment.

"I don't want to stay over at Woojinnie Hyung, he's to serious when he acts like a Hyung." Hyunjin pouts while crossing his arms against his chest.

"I don't care, this is my first experience with a Stay Taker and acting like the quiet little I am. I won't let you ruin it." Changbin tells the younger as he huffed at him.

"You have seen Woojin in a long time he's happy to have you over, so be a good boy, okay?" Changbin ask him as he packed Hyunjin blue bunny into his overnight bag before zipping it up.

"Okay." He bluntly said with continuous pouting as Changbin handed him his bag and walked the younger out of the apartment. He went back inside after seeing him drive off.

~

"Hyunjin-ah!" Woojin smiles happily as he hugs the younger while pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Eck!" Hyunjin wipes he cheek. Woojin continues to smile at the younger presence, wrapping his arms around his waist from behind while propping his chin on his shoulder.

Hyunjin sighs heavily as he sets his bag down by the edge of the couch. "Hyung! Just spit it out already." He tells him as he could see the look of anxiousness on the older face. Woojin let's go of the younger to plop down on the couch and pat the empty spot next to him. Hyunjin sighs, taking the seat next to him.

"I have a boyfriend Hyunjin-ah!" Woojin squeals happily as he whips out his phone to show a picture of him and his boyfriend together. Hyunjin eyes widen when he notices the person in the photo. 

"That's Channie Hyung! He's a Stay Taker that use to care for me when I first started on the site." Hyunjin tells Woojin as his expression was in wow with the couple. 

"He's really kind hearten, playfully, but also knows the right time to be serious and mature. I think I'm in love." Woojin says in aw while staring at the photo of them. 

"Has he seen your adult side? Are you still paying him for his service?" Hyunjin began spitting out questions that annoyed Chan as the older acting like the little he was turned on his serious side, slapping his hand over the younger mouth to be quite. 

"Hey! Enough!' He shouts. "No, I'm not still paying him. It's no longer a payed service, I'm now contacting him through actually text messages, and yes he's seen my adult side." Woojin answer easily, slipping his hand off of Hyunjin mouth. 

"How are you doing? Changbin told me you started using the site again this week with the newbie, Jeongin?" Woojin ask him. Hyunjin immediately turns into a little as he smiles happily, remembering the day he spent with the younger and how he treated the burn on his hand with so much car. He looks down at his still bandaged that Changbin helped change for him into a fresh one, the burn didn't hurt anymore and was fading day by day with the right treatment.

"I was so happy Woojinnie Hyung. He made me feel so card for you and so happy, at first he was mean since I'm guessing he didn't understand the Little thing but after I got hurt his heart completely opened up. I saw him smile before I fell asleep and it was such an adorable soft smile." Hyunjin exaggerates his words while holding his hands to his heart as he remembered all the cute things about Jeongin. 

"Just be careful this time. I'm happy you're happy again but I just don't want you falling for this one also." Woojin warns the younger with sincerity.

"Don't remind me of him Woojin, it still hurts slightly. He keeps messaging me also and I don't know what to do." Hyunjin smiles dims into a frown and he remembers the red head boy at the time damaging his hurt.

"Focus on your job, yourself, and take the Little request maybe a week at a time. Alright?" Woojin tells him, Hyunjin simply nods to his advice in agreement.

"You hungry? I made food before you came if want to eat." Woojin points over to the kitchen.

"Ooo! Yah!" He cheers as he jumps out of his seat to the kitchen, Woojin following behind him in a more calming manner.