20.

"Innie?" Jeongin hums in response from his nickname.

"Why did you decide to be a Stay Taker?" Hyunjin pops out the question, catching Jeongin off guard.

"Well...It's a long story."

"Is it just for the easy cash?" Hyunjin sums it up for him in his dull tone.

"To be honest, that's one of the reasons I took this job but that's not the whole story." Jeongin says, taking another step into the water shivering when it reaches his stomach.

"We have time." Hyunjin tells him.

"You're not a Little today, are you?" Jeongin asks.

"I couldn't seem to find that side of me today, which is probably why my voice is in its normal tone and I'm talking serious." Hyunjin tells him.

"Well if you must know. My parents threw me out of the house after I graduated and told them I was gay." Hyunjin eyes widen in surprise from learning the younger sexual preference.

"I moved in with my best friend Jisung since he graduated a year earlier than me. He was working at a shitty fast food day job and I was having trouble finding a job since I had no experience. Jisung ended up finding an ad on Naver that they were looking for eligible Stay Takers, so we took the job for the easy money." Hyunjin expression turns straight from the words 'easy money'.

"But that's not what this job means to me. For me it's mainly about being able to pay for my half of the rent, food, clothes, and raising money for my college tuition. I'm able to show my parents and everyone around me that I'm responsible enough to take care of myself." Jeongin explains to Hyunjin, both their bodies waist deep in the salt water.

"Is that why you're so closed off?" Hyunjin, his expression down solemn from the younger back story.

Jeongin simply nods in response. Hyunjin let's go of Jeongin hand and surprises him by hugging him. The water splashes from the sudden movement as Jeongin wraps his arms around the older waist to steady himself. Jeongin feels cheeks heat up when he realizes that there bare upper bodies are touching. Jeongin thought the older skin was smooth, but he didn't like this nervous pounding feeling in his chest.

"I'm proud of you Innie." Hyunjin sobs out to him. Jeongin picks his head off the older shoulder to see tears falling down Hyunjin cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" Jeongin ask in a light tone as he removes his arms from the older waist to wipe his tears away with his hands.

"Because you're such a responsible person that's been dropped by their parents. Your doing things that most boys your age don't do that, and that's really brave of you." Hyunjin tells him through his cracking tone as more tears fell down his cheeks.

"Please don't cry Jinnie, not for me." Jeongin tells him as he continues to wipe away his falling tears.

"Well to bad, because I-I already...Am" Hyunjin sobs as he attaches himself back onto the younger. Jeongin chuckles while patting the older back
Hyunjin cared for Jeongin deeply but Jeongin couldn't understand the, why?

~

~

"He's asleep." Changbin tells Hyunjin. "Even as a Little, I don't think I've ever taken a nap." Changbin chuckles as he sits on the couch next to

"He probably needed it after chasing you around the apartment for an hour for his fox plushie." Hyunjin remarks, flipping through the channels before settling on a rerun of Got7 on Men On Mission.

"Well now that we got some of his energy out we can relax and talk." Changbin tells him. "Mainly about the fact that your crushing on Little Jeongin more than regular Jeongin." Changbin speaks nonchalantly. Hyunjin hand on the remote slips as he turns off the TV before looking at Changbin with surprised eyes. 

"Come on, you really don't think anyone notices how fluster you get when you see him or touch him now?" Changbin asks, raking his hair back to reveal a raised eyebrow with an X stitched on his eyebrow. 

"Aish! Hyung!" Hyunjin shoves Changbin shoulder, making his hair fall back to hide his eyebrows. Changbin laughs and shoves Hyunjin back. 

"Tell the truth!" Changbin tells him teasingly as nudges him by his shoulder. 

"Yes! I'm crushing hard on Little Jeongin, but that doesn't mean I didn't like him as much before. This is just a plus while being a strain on my heart." Hyunjin tells Changbin. 

"He's starting to remember stuff. Little memories, but most of them seem to revolve around you."  Changbin tells Hyunjin.

"Would it be wrong if I kissed him as a Little?" Hyunjin asks. 

"No."

Hyunjin and Changbin turn there heads to see Jeongin come out of the hallway shadows with rosy cheeks and twiddling fingers. 

"I don't think it'd be wrong since I remember my feelings and memories for you the most Jinnie." Jeongin tells Hyunjin as he walks slowly towards him.

Hyunjin finds himself frozen to the couch, unable speak or move. His cheeks felt on fire by the loud beating in his chest. Believe it or not, Hyunjin has never kissed anyone; no boy nor girl. There were attempts in his life time but he'd always get to nervous and run away. He was ready this time, but was just a frozen fluster.

"Jinnie? I'm done waiting for all my memories and old personality to come back. I'm just happy to have remembered my memories with you." Jeongin tells Hyunjin. Hyunjin raises his hand to grab Jeongin hand and pull him down onto his lap in a swift motion.

"I'm just gonna step into the kitchen." Changbin whispers quietly to them before sitting up from the couch and tip toeing to the kitchen.

Hyunjin cheeks were a bright red as he began to panic on what to do now. Jeongin now sat on his lap as he gave the older a nervous look. Jeongin grabs Hyunjin by the back of his neck to let the tips of fingers brush against his hair. Hyunjin praying in his head for this to go right. Jeongin could see the struggle in Hyunjin eyes on making the first move. He found it in himself to make it easier for the both of them.

Jeongin tilts his head slightly to the side to begin leaning forward. He watches Hyunjin flutter his eyes close. He lets his lips brush against the olders before completely connecting their lips together. Jeongin eyes flutter close as soon as his lips met with Hyunjin soft pillow like lips. They tasted sweet, felt soft, and made his lips tingle.

Hyunjin had finally done it, he got his first kiss from someone he actually liked and who liked him back. Jeongin lips felt small underneath his but the smooth sweet texture made them feel plump. Hyunjin let his arms wrap around the younger waist as he brought him closer, chest touching.

Caught up in the soft moment, they didn't hear the apartment door open until a scream was heard, making both pull away.

"HWANG HYUNJIN!" Chan voice roars to startle Hyunjin.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Chan yells before beginning to chase Hyunjin around his apartment.

Changbin laughing.

Jeongin frighten.