22.

"Jinnie?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I have a kiss?"

The older cheeks immediately turn a bright red. It's been three days since Jeongin confessed his love for him and Hyunjin was still not use to these words. Jeongin older self began coming back also. He didn't play with the toys Woojin or Chan gave him, he stopped dressing in his overalls, and began to use appropriate adult language again. His need for affection is still their though, which made everyone happy.

"Jinnie?" Jeongin calls out his name as he layed down on the couch, his head resting on the older thighs. Hyunjin looks down at Jeongin with red cheeks as Jeongin puckered his lips.

"Jeongin..." Hyunjin spoke nervously. Jeongin didn't say anything, simply tapping at his lips with his eyes closed.

Hyunjin swallows the lump in his throat before leaning down to peck the younger guickly on his lips. Jeongin immediately sat up and turn himself to sit up right on the couch next to Hyunjin. Jeongin gets up from the couch and stands in front of him.

"W-what?" Hyunjin stutters. Jeongin doesn't hesitate, knowing that he was just to nervous still at their new relationship.

Jeongin places his hands on the back of Hyunjin neck and has their foreheads touch before tilting his head and kissing the older on the lips delicately. Jeongin pulls away slowly after a soft five second kiss. Hyunjin felt like he had a fever with his heart racing, cheeks red, and lips swollen slightly.

"Cute." Jeongin smiles, patting Hyunjin hair as he stared up at him in a daze still.

"Why do you do these things to me?" Hyunjin asks him.

"Because your irresistible." Jeongin simply tells him.

There's suddenly an alarming knock on the door that startles both the boys. Jeongin goes to answer the door, peering through the peep hole first to see Seungmin.

"What is Seungmin doing here?" Jeongin whisper asks Hyunjin.

"I'm not sure. I haven't seen him since he went with us for your discharged." Hyunjin tells him.

"Do I have to let him in. I mostly remember hating this guy and jealously." Jeongin tells Hyunjin with a frown.

"CHANGBIN! OPEN THE DOOR GOD DAMMIT!" Seungmin voice yells as he pounds on the door harder, scaring Hyunjin. Jeongin swings the door open and catches Seungmin fist in his hand before he could hit his chest.

"What the hell?" Seungmin says with surprised eyes when he faces Jeongin.

"Guess your back? How wonderful, but I have more important matters to attend." Seungmin says, pushing his fist into Jeongin hand to force the younger back to enter the apartment.

"Where's Changbin?" Seungmin walks up to Hyunjin and asks him in a fake sweet tone.

"He's napping. Why?" Hyunjin asks him.

"For how long?" Seungmin asks him with worried eyes.

"Since he came home about four hours ago." Seungmin heart jolts as he lunges to Hyunjin to grab him by shirt.

"Where's his room? WHERE'S HIS ROOM!" He yells in desperation while shaking him.

"Down that hallway, third door on the left." Hyunjin tells him in fear. Jeongin rushes to them to pull Seungmin off of him.

"That sun of a bitch!" Seungmin runs down the hallway and tries to open the bedroom door, locked.

"No! No! NO!" Seungmin hits his shoulder into the door repeatedly until it breaks open. Jeongin and Hyunjin follow into the hallway once Seungmin opens the door.

Changbin wasn't in there. A letter was left on his bed and his bedroom window ajar. His closets and drawers empty along with missing items. Seungmin grabs the letter and unfolds it to stare in horror from the two printed words.

They're Here.

At the exact moment four police officers rush into the apartment. Seungmin snaps back to his senses and tries to jump out of the window but Jeongin grabs his leg in time. The officers file into the bedroom to circle around Seungmin.

Jeongin and Hyunjin watch outside in the hallway. Seungmin does the right thing by falling to his knees and placing his hands behind his head. His hands are cuffed behind him as he's pulled up onto his feet.

"Kim Seungmin you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do will be used against you in court." A female officer tells him.

"I wish you death! I prayed for your death! You were supposed to die!" Seungmin sneers at Jeongin through his gritted teeth as the officers force him to walk out of the apartment.

"Excuse me ma'am? But where is my friend?" Hyunjin stops the officer lady to ask.

"We're not sure. We were unable to track his location when he called us to confess a report on him and Seungmin for being the cause of the crash that almost killed your boyfriend." She tells him.

"I have to go now. If you find him make sure he contacts me." The officer hands Hyunjin a contact card before leaving the apartment.

The door to the apartment closed and Hyunjin broke down into sobs. Jeongin rushes to the older to hug his waist as he cried into his shoulder. Hyunjin arms wrapped around Jeongin neck.

"I'm so sorry Innie. I was the cause off this mess." He cries.

"What are you talking about?" Jeongin asks him.

"Seungmin wanted me but in the end he almost killed you." Hyunjin sobs. "And now Changbin ran away to not be hurt or a prisoner." Jeongin soothes the older back with small circles to allow him to let it out.

"You're not to blame at all Jinnie. Seungmin will be brought to justice and Changbin will come back once that happens." Jeongin tells him in a hush tone.

Hyunjin stops crying but finds the comfort to nice to pull away. Jeongin kisses Hyunjin on the cheek as he embraced him closer.