12.

It's been a week since Hyunjin has last seen or heard of Jeongin. It's not that Hyunjin didn't want to request for him but its that he's been busy with his career as Minho back-up dancer. As Minho back-up dancer, Hyunjin is on Music Shows and doing performance events with him.

Hyunjin was currently back stage of Mnet getting ready for the rehearsal stage. Minho is getting his make-up done and the other two back-up dancers are practicing their moves. Hyunjin decides to take out his laptop from his travel bag to check the LittleStayCare website.

~

Little Stay Care News
📰 Bulletin Board 📰

Little Stay Care News📰 Bulletin Board 📰

Stay Taker: Yang Jeongin
(Out Sick) 🤢

• Stay Taker: Kim Seungmin 🎉 Celebrates One Year as a Stay Taker 

Message from Kim Seungmin:
Hi to all the littles I have taken care of and future littles. I have enjoyed doing this job very much. Ever little I meet have different personalities and different requests. I've loved and each every one of you greatly. Here's to another year of taking care of the Littles that always request me and to the future Littles.

~

Hyunjin mumbles a cruse word under his breath after reading Seungmin message. He hates Kim Seungmin, he led Hyunjin on and pushed him away when their relationship came against money. He had gotten over Seungmin but seeing him still working on the site just continues to disgust him.

Jeongin post about being sick slipped out of his Hyunjin mind due to his boiling rage for Kim Seungmin. He was about to scroll back up to the post but the staff calls for him. Hyunjin packs his laptop away in his bag before leaving the waiting area with the other dancers.

~

~

"Jeongin-ah! Your favorite Hyung is here!"

Jeongin trudge to the door, a blue blanket wrapped around him as he was wearing clean pajamas. He answers the door to see Felix with food take-out bags. Felix smiles and slips into the apartment to the living room. Jeongin closes the door and walks slowly to him, taking a seat on the floor behind the coffee table. Felix sets down a hot package of ramen in front of Jeongin with a pair of chopsticks. Jeongin immediately opens the package and begins to eat the delicious beef with spicy flavored ramen.

"So why did you ask me to come here?" Felix opens up the conversation as he opens his meal of Kimichi fried rice.

"I have a question to ask you since I can't get what Hyunjin mumbled in his sleep when we were at the beach out of my head." Jeongin explains to Felix his reason of presence.

"Go ahead and ask, I'll mostly likely be able to help. Hopefully." Felix shrugs the last word off as he opens his ears for listening.

"What does Seungmin mean to Hyunjin?" Jeongin asks bluntly, making Felix almost choke on his food.

"Seungmin? Kim Seungmin? Have you ever even properly met the guy?" Felix asks, wiping his mouth a napkin.

"No, he's never at the office when me and Jisung get there since I heard he's like the best Stay Taker." Jeongin tells Felix. "But that wasn't my question, I answer yours! Now answer mi-i-ine!" Jeongin coughs.

"Alright." Felix surrenders to the question. "Seungmin use to be Hyunjin one and only Stay Taker when he started on the site. Hyunjin requested him all the time and Seungmin took all his money by making their relationship seem more than what it really was." Felix stops to chew, making Jeongin gave him an annoyed look to 'continue or I'll hurt you'. 

"It short terms, Hyunjin fell for  Seungmin, but Seungmin didn't love or like him that way. Hyunjin came to the office one day to try talking about there relationship but Seungmin immediately yelled and turned him down. We never saw or heard of Hyunjin since that day. That's why we were surprised when you brought him up and even more surprised when he requested you for a second time." Jeongin had his chopsticks in between his fingers as he stabbed at his beef.

"It's really worrying since Hyunjin hired everyone you know once! and never! a second time. You obviously gave off a good impression to him to make him hire you a second time. I'm surprised he hasn't requested you again yet, I wonder what he's busy doing?" Felix questions while continuing to eat his food.

"Felix?"

"Hmm?"

"I think I have romantic feelings for Hyunjin."

"*gasping! choking! coughing!* W-WHAT?" Felix says through his now sore throat as he drank water, Jeongin rubbing his back to calm him down.

"Are you..insane?" Felix asks, raspy.

Jeongin gives Felix a blant look like what he said wasn't something to regret. It was the truth, his truth and something he wanted to be confident and assured enough to say out loud.

"I guess I am." Jeongin simply answers, as he stops rubbing Felix back and goes back to eating his ramen.

~

~

  cb97

cb97:  I quit my job as a Stay Taker to be with my one and only little.
@ chickenlittle wanted to celebrate with coffee. ☕☕☕️🎉

Comments

chickenlittle: Thank you for choosing me over easy money. 😭💞
|
cb97: Love is worth more than money baby. 😘

aussielix: I'm sad that you'll no longer be snooping on us in the office. Will miss you dearly Channie-hyung. 💓

k.seungmin: good luck.

yang_jeongin01: I haven't know you for long but seeing this has become my inspiration to do the same. Let's have drinks one day Hyung. 😁
|
cb97: I'm so down. 🤙