25.

Hyunjin had his head rested on Jeongin lap. Jeongin sat up straight on the couch reading manga called Black Butler. Hyunjin looked through his Instagram feed on his phone. It became a usually routine now for the boys to lounge around with another.

"Hey." Hyunjin puts his phone down to his chest to look up at Jeongin. Jeongin hums in response to continue reading.

"Innie" Hyunjin calls out his nickname while poking his stomach.

Jeongin hums in response once more to focus on the climax of the manga. Hyunjin knew he wouldn't be able to grab the boy attention from small gestures. He sets his phone down on the coffee table. Hyunjin places his head back on Jeongin lap and uses his hand to lift Jeongin shirt up before placing a soft kiss on the boy tummy. Butterflies instantly swirl around Jeongin stomach from the feeling. He puts his book down and looks down at Hyunjin with a blush on his cheeks.

"What was that for?" He asks him.

"To get your attention." Hyunjin tells him while sitting up to sit beside him instead.

"You have it now." Jeongin tells him.

"Do you know what tomorrow is?" Hyunjin asks him.

"Kkami birthday?" Jeongin asks.

"No!" Hyunjin responds.

"Hmmm... I'm out if ideas then." Jeongin shrugs and picks up his manga. Hyunjin takes the manga out of his hands and tosses it on to the coffee table.

"Jeongin I'm being serious." Hyunjin tone serious and facial expression.

"I'm sorry, I really don't know what tomorrow is. Please tell me." Jeongin asks him in a sincere tone.

"I think I should get home now." Hyunjin suddenly says, getting up from the couch.

"Jinnie." Jeongin calls out his boyfriend beloved nickname but not even that could change his hurt expression. Hyunjin leaves Jeongin dorm without another word, not even a good bye. Jeongin sighs in respond, grabbing his phone to check his calendar.

11/25/21
1 Year Anniversary

"Of course I know. Pabo." Jeongin shakes his head. He opens up the events he has in place for tomorrow surprise.

"He'll only be mad until tomorrow." Jeongin reminds himself before setting his phone down and picking up is manga to finish reading.

~

~

Next Day

~

~

"Hyunjin wake up." Changbin shakes him by his shoulders while Chaeyoung pokes him on the cheek repeatedly. Hyunjin hums in a tired response.

"Wake up, you have to shower and get dressed before Jeongin gets here." Changbin tells him.

"Five more minutes." He groans out, rolling over to face his back at Changbin.

"O mizu o kudasai. (Water, please)" Changbin tells his daughter. She grabs the cup of water on the nightstand and hands it to him. Chaeyoung backs a way little bit from the splash zone behind Changbin legs. Changbin dumps the water on Hyunjin face and immediately grabs Chaeyoung into his arms to run out of his room.

"Changbin you as- butt munch!" Hyunjin stops himself from cursing at the older due to his daughter. Hyunjin pulls the covers off of himself and sits up on the bed. He hears small footsteps approach him. He looks down to see to see Chaeyoung with a towel in her hands.