24.

"Jinnie I-" Jeongin gets cut off immediately with his back being pressed against the door as Hyunjin kissed him.

Hyunjin kissed Jeongin with tension and heat swirling around his body. He had answers now, clarification of his friends leaving, and now he needed him. Jeongin was his normal self despite his babyish need for affection at times, but there has been to many moments leading up to this. Hyunjin knew the need for this was out of the blue with bad timing, especially with their friends and child in the other room. Hyunjin couldn't wait anymore,  so he wouldn't.

"Hyunjin" Jeongin pulls him away by his shoulders to look at him clearly. The boy brown eyes filled with lust, lips swollen, and hands gripping his hips. Jeongin did a double take before asking the question on his mind.

"What's gotten into you?" He asks him.

"No more waiting, no more disruption, no more. I need you." Hyunjin tells him with desperation in his voice.

"Our friends are in the other room though." Jeongin tries to reason.

"I don't care. I know you want this just as much as I do." Hyunjin leans forward to whisper softly into Jeongin ear. His hot breath sending a shiver down the younger spine as he gripped his shoulders. 

"I'm sorry, I just don't think it's the right time to be doing this" Jeongin tells him pulling him away from his body to move his body away from the door.

Hyunjin stands in shock, so much emotion was overtaken him at that moment. He felt sexually frustrated, felt overwhelmed with clarification, and felt the need to run before both mixes into a mistake.  Hyunjin runs out of his bedroom pass the others that looked at him worriedly. He grabs his coat before running out of the apartment, the door slamming shut behind him. 

~
.

~

Day turns into the night quickly.

Hyunjin had walked for two miles all the way to Hangang Park, escaping the busy city streets and his emotions. He was overwhelmed with information before, but now he feels lost with his life. He was still a backup dancer for Minho and happy with making money doing something he loved, he had a wonderful boyfriend that made him happy but he still felt like there was something missing. He felt lost at times though, not just today. 

He remembers feeling useful when Jeongin was a Little but now he was taking classes at a university to earn a teaching degree. Jeongin wasn't around as much anymore due to having to study for his classes and tests. Maybe he wasn't lost in his life, but missing his love life. He can't remember the last time they went on a date, last time they kissed, or last time he slept over. 

Hyunjin didn't even realize he was crying until a pair of arms wrapped around his shoulders. He leans back into the person's chest when he catches a whiff of their familiar cologne. Hyunjin clenches his hands on their arms and sobs into them. 

"Don't cry, Don't cry." The person says, swaying his body side to side in slow motion.

"Jeongin." Hyunjin cries out his name. 

"Please forgive me for what I almost did to you." He says, turning his body to face him. Jeongin moves his hands to wipe away Hyunjin continuous tears. 

"Of course I forgive you, but are you finally going to tell me what has been going on with you?" Jeongin asks him. Hyunjin nods his head in response with a small sniffle as he wiped away his tears. 

"I miss you"

"What do you mean?"

"I've barely seen you in the last three months with you studying and going to your classes. I have my job to attend and I know that, but it can only fill up so much of my time. The rest I spend tyring to either call you, text you, or to simply think and fantasize about you." Hyunjin says in a sad tone, embarrassed slightly.