27.

"What happened to you? It's like you got beat up." Minho says, pointing at all of Hyunjin marks. Two on his left shoulder, three small ones on his left side collarbone, two small ones on his right side collarbone, and like five on each side of his neck.

"Mosquito bites." Hyunjin tells him as he grabs his red hoodie to put on to hide his marks.

"Mosquito bites my ass, you act like I've never had sex before." He laughs, tapping Hyunjin ass and immediately hearing him wince.

"You're A Bottom!" Minho begins to laugh and clap his hands. "Yes!" Minho does prayer hands while looking at the ceiling.

"Hey! You ass!" Hyunjin shouts at him as he rubs his ass. "And I topped!" Hyunjin tells him.

"You're a bottom boy, accept it. Jeongin seriously fucked you up." Minho says as he points at the marks on Hyunjin neck. "I really didn't think he had it in him." Minho says with a impressed tone.

"How was it?" He asks.

"Hyung!" Hyunjin roars.

"Fine! But last question." Minho tells him, Hyunjin hums in response as he rubs his neck.

"Did you suck dick?" Minhoe asks. Hyunjin face blushes immediately, pushing Minho away from him as he felt his ears turning red.

"Aw come on!" Minho calls out to the younger as he walked out of the dance studio, flustered.

~

~

"Did you hear?"

"Hmmm?"

"Jeongin tops!" Jisung shouts in hysterical laughter with Jeongin sat across from him to Chan and Woojin.

"It's ridiculous! I don't believe it for a second." Jisung tells them as he points at the younger.

"Oh shut up! You're jealous because Minho dominates your ass despite having a Little side." Chan tells Jisung.  Jisung lifts his fist up as threat for Chan to shut up.

"I fucking knew it!" Jeongin points at Jisung with a happy smile. "I fucking knew it!" He laughs.

"I knew it! Whenever you came back to the apartment after finishing 'work' with Minho you'd have a painful face and you said it was because you did 100 squats in the morning." Jeongin calls him out. "A 100 squats my ass!" He tells him with a wow face.

"Shut up! This isn't about me!" Jisung points at the olders who were about to add on.

"Did you really top?" Woojin asks Jeongin.

"For the thousandth time, yes! Being  the youngest doesn't mean anything in the bedroom." Jeongin tells them.

"I believe you." Chan says.

"Why?" Jeongin questions.

"Because if you're a first time bottom, you wouldn't be sitting on a hard metal chair." Chan tells him.

"How do you know that?" Jeongin asks.

"Hey, I'm not ashamed to admit that I bottom. Most of the time." Chan tells them.

"Me and Chan like to switch roles since we both enjoy it equally." Woojin clarifies to them.

"Do you ever get to top Minho?" Woojin asks Jisung, who was playing with his food.

"Sometimes..." He drags out the word, not looking at them.

"Sometimes. he's a bottom bitch." Chan whispers to Jeongin. Jisung hears though and slams his hands down on the table.

"Shut-up! I can be dominate whenever I want to be." Jisung yells at them.

"Babe I'm home!" Minho voice calls out inside of the apartment both boys shared now.

"I'll show you!" Jisung waits for Minho to come out to the large balcony.

"Hey guys. Jeongin." Minho smirks at the younger, Jeongin catching his drift that he knew.

"Babe did you pic-" Jisung doesn't let Minho finish, gettimg up from his seat to grab his shirt and kiss him on the lips.

"You, me, right now!" Jisung tells Minho, the older eyes widen with surprise.

"But we have-"

"Now!" Jisung tells him, a growl leaving his voice to immediately turn the older on.

"Will see you in an hour." Jisung tells them before dragging Minho by his shirt back inside.

"Innie?" Hyunjin steps onto the porch with a shy appearance as he could feel everyone stare at him. He knew they knew and it just made him feel exposed.

Jeongin doesn't like the look the guys are giving Hyunjin. Seeing that Hyunjin looked uncomfortable from how he didn't acknowledge them.

"HEY!" Jeongin shouts out to them, startling his Hyungs.

"STOP LOOKING AT MY BOYFRIEND BEFORE I CUT YOUR DICKS OFF!" Jeongin shouts at all of them. His Hyungs nod there heads in understanding, putting their heads down.

"Let's go." Jeongin says, grabbing Hyunjin hand and bringing him back into the apartment.

"You didn't have to do that." Hyunjin tells him.

"Hey, I'm not gonna let those guys make you feel uncomfortable for bottoming. They also shouldn't be looking at you that way when they have relationships of their own." Jeongin tells Hyunjin, kissing the older cheek.

"You're my prince, nobody else's. I won't allow anyone to look at you that way or make you feel uncomfortable." Jeongin tells him. Hyunjin smiles at him sweetly before lifting their hands to kiss his.

"Can we go to your apartment?" Hyunjin asks Jeongin with blushed cheeks.

"Why?" He asks him.

"I don't want to hear the moans coming of the bedroom in here." Jeongin doesn't answer to let the room go quiet until he heard Jisung and Minho moans take over the apartment.

"They should move to a place with thicker walls." Jeongin says as he begins to move towards the exit.

"We should recommend them a place in my building." Hyunjin suggests.

"Later?" Jeongin asks him, opening the door to let Hyunjin go out first.

"Yeah, they're busy afterall." Hyunjin says.

Jeongin closes the door of the apartment before intertwining his fingers with Hyunjin again. They make there way to the elevator and ride it down to the parking garage. They take Jeongin car to exit the garage and leave the apartment complex out of their sight.

~•~

Our Top Boys

Our Top Boys.
I honestly can't see these two being Bottoms. I just can't! It's unsettling!

This chapter is a filler and to show crack kids.