21.

A/N: Jisung has dark blue hair now and I'm not okay! Like Holy Shit I've never felt so bias wrecked in my life.

~

~

CCTV REC.

A black car with tinted windows is parked far away. The streets were I'm the form of a cross intersection. Lights patrolled the traffic and which side had the right of way. A blue Honda pulls up to the line with the light red and the street to its right having the green light to pass forth to the left street of the car.

The black car comes to life as soon as the lights change to red and the Blue Honda car street having the green light to move forward. The black car begins to a move at full speed with the blue car entering the middle section. The blue car didn't get any further than that as the front of the black car smashed into the driver side of the blue car.

Five minutes pass until a figure finally exits the black car, wearing a black mask, black hat, black jacket, black pants, and black sneakers. The figure runs off to his left, while the right side passenger door begins to open. A peak of light brown hair is seen coming out of the car before the recording suddenly goes corrupted.

~

~

Police Station

"I want you to rewind to three seconds before the car smashes into Yang Jeongin car and zoom into the front window." The Chief officer tells the tech professional officer.

He replays the sence three seconds before the car smashs in Jeongin car while turning down to a slower speed with it zoomed in on the front window.

You see a male with a puppy like face, light brown hair, sat in the back passenger seats. At the front was a visual male with his black hat on but this time no black mask, showing his sharp chin and scared brown eyes. The puppy male in the back seat had a gun held to visual male head as he drove speeding into Jeongin car.

"Identify the two males in the photo if possible. If not, take a photo of the image and bring in Yang Jeongin for questioning." The Chief Officer tells the Tech Officer before stepping out.

~

~

PHOTO IDENTIFICATION ANALYSIS

~

ANALYSING •••

~

PROCESSING ANALYSIS...

~

PROCESSING..

~

~

ANALYSIS COMPLETE

~

~

PHOTO IDENTIFICATION RESULTS

~

~

K-I-M S-E-U-N-G-M-I-N
KIM SEUNGMIN

K-I-M S-E-U-N-G-M-I-NKIM SEUNGMIN

Instagram: @- k.Seungmin
Twitter: @- k. S3ungmin
Occupation: Little Stay Care Taker
Date Of Birth: 09/22/00

FELONIES:
NONE 🚫

•••

S-E-O C-H-A-N-G-B-I-N

SEO CHANGBIN

Instagram: @- spearbTwitter: @- spear_binOccupation: XXXXX-INFORMATION CORRUPTED-Date of Birth: 08/11/99

Twitter: @- spear_bin
Occupation: XXXXX
-INFORMATION CORRUPTED-
Date of Birth: 08/11/99

FELONIES:
1 ✔