chapter 1

Emilia POV

Ring! Ring! Rin- SMASH!

I gripped my annoying alarm clock and threw it on the wall and walked out of my room when I realised, I am late. I shrugged it off and walked to Kuningan primary and I walked into grade 4 class 4. "Miss Argen! Care to explain your reasons for being tardy today?" I sighed and looked at the teacher lazily and used Kakashi's excuse for being late because I'm not destructive, "Sorry. There was a black cat obstructing my way and I have to take the long way." The class laughed loudly and my best friend, Leon leaned on the chair and snorted loudly at me causing the chair to topple back and make him fall down. I snickered at him and he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Leon! How many times do you have to fall off the chair to learn!?" The teacher sighed. "I will never learn!!" He whisper shouted and our teacher sent us a glare.

Leon is my best friend, he influenced me to watch Naruto which caused me to get high when someone mentions it. I spaced out for the one period of Science and waited for our ALP teacher to come to get us. I looked at the time and see that she was freaking 5 minutes late.

"Class, it took you 1 to 2 minutes to notice that we are here." She said and I was like." Did it take you one to two minutes to actually realise that YOU are late?" I wanted to scream but never mind.

I went home that day after school and watch youtube. I scrolled down my home screen which is littered with my NaruSasu, NaruHina, SasuSaku is a no-no but it happened in the end... You just can't avoid the inevitable.

I sighed as I walked back home with my hands stuffed in my pockets kicking a small pebble. I unlocked the door to my condo and flopped on the sofa switching on my phone to watch youtube.

I scrolled down and went to watch short clips of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden when I saw an ad that says, 'Free trip to Konoha. -----> Press HERE!' I was curious and pressed it.

For a moment there was an eerie silence, I shrugged my shoulders and felt a strong tugging sensation. I held on to my stomach as I grew light headed and fell unconscious. I woke up to see green EVERYWHERE. I looked around and saw look at all the trees. I noticed they were drawn in a way that was familiar. I am in the freaking NARUTO WORLD.

I noticed the bushes rustling and I reached for a random katana, not sure how I got it but DO NOT QUESTION ME. I remembered my kendo coach teachings. I got into my stance holding my katana in front of me. If the katana can't, I will ninja them away with my awesome martial art skills.

3rd POV

Kushina and Minato just came back from a mission when they saw a girl with short silver hair attacked by Kiri nins. Minato called Kushina and she nodded curtly. They jumped to two different trees and observed the fight. The girl was holding her own pretty well with five nins.

She held her sword in front of her and started off by circling around them in a defensive manner. She analysed her opponents and then came up with at least 200 strategies all of them with a 100% chance of winning.

Emilia weaved through the horde of ninja and stabbed them in the stomach and hitting them on the head with the flat of the blade. She jumped over the two ninja's and they hit each other, she sliced her katana on their necks and they wore shocked expressions on their face before the life drained out of their eyes.

She narrowed her eyes as her eyes turned golden. She with two of her katana's and slashed their chest area so fast no one saw it. A speed that matches the yellow flash.

She stood in the middle of the carnage with a bloodied katana and her grey hoodie was messed up with blood stains. Minato and Kushina stared in awe at the girl who was barely 10 and killed five rogue nins swiftly. They decided to bring her to the village, they jumped down the tree where they are currently at and when they reached the ground, she stumbled a bit and then fell backwards.

Emilia POV

I looked at the bloody mess around me and I smirked a little before feeling a bit light headed and hearing an are you okay and a glimpse of a yellow-haired man and a red-haired lady before blacking out.

I wondered in my mindscape and saw a cage far beneath the end with a seal on it to contain it. I walked towards the cage as a cold feeling surrounded me. I looked around and saw an image of a 10 tailed wolf. I walked towards it silently as I observed my surroundings. Around the cage, walls were depressing words that I couldn't imagine.

I trodded to the cage and looked at the wolf as it regarded me with cold blue eyes. "What are you doing here Emilia Argen," she growled with distaste. I looked at her and registering it for a moment I found out she was going to be MWA FRIEND!

I pointed at her and held out my hand expecting her paw to shake mines. I grinned at her as she reluctantly shakes my hands. I sat on the ground and laid on her tail and how I took off the seal containing the cage part. I laid on her tail as she chuckled softly. I told her about this teacher in my old dimension and how I sassed her. Well, I was born a Scorpio HAH! Sass is a natural talent. I flipped my imaginary hair.

"Wake up kid, you are needed." I yawned and made the okay sign and stopped the thing and opened my eyes. Wow, only things I see is white and a beeping sound near my ears, I am pretty sure I am colour blind and deaf NOT! I woke up and looked around and stared at the guy standing in front of me and it is Minato Namikaze and Sarutobi Hiruzen.

I stared at them and they stared at me. I look at my neatly folded clothes behind with a symbol of a dragon and a wolf reuniting. "What is your name, child?" The Hokage smiled at me warmly and I was shocked. You see, the version of the Third Hokage is the young version.

"My name is Emilia Argen." I smiled and grinned at the same time. Is there even such a thing. Well, it is thanks to Emilia for inventing it. So three cheers. The Hokage knew that I wanted to be a ninja and gave me a test.

A written one and a physical one. I sat for the written on and then the physical one, but I didn't know that the written was actually chuunin level. I fiddled with my fingers after the test, hoping I could pass that my knowledge of the Naruto world is enough.

They looked at me and decided to choose a family I will live in. I looked at the gathered family and saw an Uchiha with a young energetic boy called in. I pointed to him and the Hokage and that Uchiha family smiled.

I walked over to the boy and introduced myself, "I am Emilia Argen." "Uchiha Obito! And I am going to become HOKAGE!" He shouted happily. "YOU WILL OBITO, I BELIEVE YOU!" I shouted and the both of us ran off shouting about being Hokage and me being his right-hand women when it switched to random stuff. It became totally of the topic the moment I asked him, "Do Unicorns fart rainbows or poo rainbows or vomit rainbow?" I was bored okay.

He stared at me blankly and said in two different voices. "Kakashi: *Ahem* Rainbows are formed when it rains and the sunlight reflects the light and forms rainbows. And Obito: *cough* I personally think it should be vomiting rainbows." "Shows how blissful I am. So, therefore, I will learn how to v- " Before I could complete my sentence, he dragged me to a shop and we bought dangos.

I ate 10 in five minutes and I was full. Small stomach. I patted my stomach as I still see Obito eating his 13th stick. We went back to his house and I admit it admits a warm, cosy feeling. No wonder he is different from the other Uchiha's. They need to learn how to talk more like Obito.

"Obito, you think it is fine if I bought like dictionaries for some of the Uchiha clan members," I asked.

"Why?" He asked and I went like, "They need to expand their vocabulary all I see and hear from them is 'hn'. That is last I check, NOT a word." I said. He chuckled as we slept on the bed like normal children. Wait one thing I totally forgot about...

I am a baka.