Chapter 15: The Kannabi bridge mission. Part 1

Emilia POV

Beep. Beep. Beep. I opened my eyes tiredly as white walls came into view, i yawned softly and felt a weight at my side. I tilted my head to the side to see Kakashi his arms hugging each other as he laid his head on it sleeping, his silver-hair all ruffled up and he looked peaceful. I smiled and grabbed a jacket from the side and draped it over him. I looked around and saw a blood pack on my arm with an IV drip. My hospital gown was a size too big showing the bandages around my chest. I sighed and tried to pull it out and it hurts AF. Have you tried it? Don't.

Regretting my decision, I slowly placed the needle back and by accident, I sort off injected the IV not at my vein so it freaking hurts a lot. I took it out and threw it which by accident hits Kakashi on the arm so he died. Not. He woke up and I saw him with bed hair. I pinched his cheeks and pulled them and then hug him like a freaking doll. Turns out I am discharged today, YAY! No more white walls, the smell of medicine and be gone needles, MUAHAHAHA! I walked out of the hospital dragging a bag of 'Get Well Soon' cards and flowers and random stuff. I even see chocolate. What the actual hell!!! I went back home and Obito ran to me and hugged me like I am alive and he was like, "I thought you died..." Clearly, he doesn't know me that well I am strong enough to kill a person. My previous motto is 'Work hard and NEVER say the word give up cause the moment you do, it is GAME OVER!' My new motto is, 'If you try to Chidori me I will Chidori you back 10 fold!' Yeah, good life motivation.

After being discharged we were going to do a new mission a S rank mission. About the third Shinobi war and preventing it for the long run, the Kannabi bridge has to be destroyed. I stood there quietly absorbing information about the mission. The Kannabi bridge has to be destroyed to temporarily disable to Iwa nins to Konoha. I rubbed my thumbs together nervously as I have to prevent deaths. I walked back home very quietly which was unusual, I blocked out the commotion as I have two things on my mind, Preventing Obito from dying and Kakashi's Jonin present thing. I sighed as I hurried back home to see a letter and a vest wrapped in plastic,

Dear Emilia,

You are from today onwards a Jonin and the vest is for you as we have seen your great observation skills and leadership skills in the stadium. You are an exception, the first I have ever recognised as the most impressive shinobi. You are calm and collected the entire time and despite you knowing that was the most difficult opponent, you never gave up. You have guts kid.

Elders of the Village.

P.S. Is that boy Kakashi you're boyfriend because he was cradling you when you were injured by him.

I blushed red at his statement below the P.S. I didn't know people like writing like that too. I opened the plastic wrap and wore the vest which is like so huge! I can't fit in, I sighed as I hung it on the hanger and took all my weapons and prepared to jump out of the window when Obito stopped me, "Use the door." He said. I glared at him and said, "There is a window here, it would be faster." "Then what is the door for young lady?" He asked raising an eyebrow, "The door is for ordinary people whereas I is not ordinary so the window, Problem?" I looked at him and before he gave me an answer I jumped out of the window and ran off but not before pulling a funny face.

He visibly fumed and I used this chance to run to Kakashi and then grabbing hold of him and putting him in front me in like a how a human shield would act. We ventured off to the Kannabi bridge right? I mean I wasn't looking forward to it. We sat together as Minato sense I explained to us the Mission details. "There will be two groups, I will be going on my own and the other one will be led bye Kakashi and Emilia." He pointed to a part on the map nearest to the foliage of bamboo trees. "Sensei, I am fine with a Emilia but why Kakashi?" Obito inquired and frowned when he said Kakashi's name.
"The two are both fully-fledged Jonin and therefore has a good enough talent of leadership recognised by the village elders." He nodded and we went off, I strapped the emergency flare Minato sensei gave me and strapped it over my back.

"Scatter!" We ran in the same direction and Minato sensei together which us in the. same direction. We stood behind the log as we observed the Iwa Ninja standing around. "Minato sensei since I am the Jonin leader, I will go ahead and Attack them headfirst." After saying that, he gathered Chakra into his hand and a thousand chirping birds were heard in the distance. My eyes widen, "Kakashi this is not the right -" He ran off and attacked them blindly as they all missed. Kakashi was slashed by a sword under his arm, I held the two back from attacking as I threw my Kunai which I have learnt from Minato sensei and flashed step to him grabbing him by the waist and then flashed back.

Minato sensei threw his pack down and flashed over to the guy and held the Kunai pointing at his neck, "T...The Yellow Flash... We were told of we see you do not engage in battle and run. " Minato sensei slashed the guy and then walked off and lectured Kakashi, "That Chidori of yours is an incomplete jutsu, that high speed you are running doesn't allow you to change directions easily." Kakashi ignored Minato sensei instructions and looked away.

I frowned at his reaction and wished that this could stop. "Kakashi! Respect the ones older than us! "I scolded him, he just tched at me and said plainly, "Shut up. I don't have time for your talk." I was fuming at him. "Kakashi! This is getting out of hand!" I yelled at him, he just shot me a cold look, "So?" tough guy act huh? "Okay... Okay.... Let's break up!" I shouted in his face and walked off. I stared at his silhouette looking back running away as I felt tears seeping out of the corner of my eyes.

Kakashi POV

Was I too harsh? I wondered as I watch at her running figure" Lets break up," stayed in my mind. Run and Obito glared at me as Rin and Obito yelled at me, "You're the worst Hatake Kakashi! " the two ran off after her as I stayed at where I was. What have I done.

Me: People who think Kakashi is too hard comment below and and send at least a sad crying face.

And mean while, I will find Kakashi and kill him for breaking my OC apart. Kakashi you're gonna die!!

Okay so....

Like

Comment

Follow

Ja ne~

Finally hit my target of 300 people