Chapter 2

Obito POV

I jolted awake as I looked at the clock beside me. I am going to be late for the academy! I wore my clothes on hastily and accidentally wore my shirt backwards! I wore my goggles and dashed downstairs to see if Emilia is there. I looked in the living room and she isn't there! "Grandma! Where is Emilia?" "She already went out dear." My eyes widen and I ran out, bidding my grandma a hasty goodbye and ran to the academy where she was supposed to go. Surprisingly, she was placed in the same class as me! 

I huff and panted as I slid open the door and saw Emilia in a grey and blue hoodie shirt that grandma gave her with a black and white baseball jacket with the Uchiha clan symbol behind. 

She waved to me and I waved back

She waved to me and I waved back. "Obito Uchiha! You are late for the graduation exam!" My sensei scolded me. So much for being a nine year old. Emilia smiled brightly at me when I realised that she is older than Kakashi by one year! Grandma told me that she was only seven years old!

 I looked at her partner who is none other than Kakashi Hatake. I was told by grandma that she could do the bunshin no jutsu flawlessly and create 8 perfect clones, does the transformation jutsu properly with zero mess and scored 100 for her written test. I look as they talked to each other and saw something Kakashi hardly does. Smile and laugh. 

Kakashi POV

I looked at the girl beside me who is not a fangirl. She was a new student and I saw on the records that she got the highest tied with me. She also happens to be only one year older than me and also a prodigy. The only thing is that she lives with Obito, I sighed. She talked to me and I was able to smile and laugh softly at her humour. 

I watched as she walked towards Obito and she encouraged him on his exam. She gripped his hand and yelled, "YOU CAN DO IT!" Obito broke into a smile with her and laughed like there was no other. 

I felt a slight pain in my chest and a strong tug on it. She walked back to her seat beside me and the pace of my heart quicken as I looked at her. "Hey, Kakashi wake me up when it is my turn." I nodded quickly as she laid on the table with her arms supporting her head. I look at her sleeping face and saw how pretty she was. Her hair was the same shade of silver as his and her bangs covered her face.  10 minutes later Toshiro ki walked into the classroom. 

"Emilia Argen." 

"Emilia wake up. It is your turn." she rubbed her eyes and thanked me before walking off yawning. What is this feeling...? 

Emilia POV

"Make 3 clones and you will pass." The sensei said. I nodded and did the handsigns for the clone jutsu. "Clone jutsu!" Beside me poofed out 3 others on the left and right. "All right, you passed. Please call Hatake Kakashi" I nodded as I searched for a teal-coloured one and walked out of the classroom. I tied my headband on my forehead and walked back to the classroom waiting for Obito's turn to be tested.

"Kakashi! It is your turn." I waved at him and yelled at the same time. He flashed me the okay sign and walked out of the classroom. I walked to Obito side and held out my hand, "YOU MUST PASS MAH DUDE. WE WILL BECOME NINJA'S TOGETHER!" I shouted with a fist pumping the air. I walk back to my seat and saw Kakashi with a headband on his forehead. I look at the time. 

It is 4 o'clock! "Obito! I have to go, I agreed to help grandma prepare dinner. Come back soon for dinner alright." I grabbed my jacket and buttoned it up because at this time it will start to get cold. I walked out of the academy and searched my bag for a scarf when I remembered that I forgot. "Emilia! I will walk you back home alright?" I turned to see Kakashi in his jacket and scarf. I smiled and agreed. 

While walking back, I shivered from the cold and kept sneezing. At this rate, I am going to get a fever. "Here," I was handed over a scarf from Kakashi, "Use it I am not cold." I smiled gratefully and tied his scarf around my neck. I have a tendency to cover my mouth and nose to do that. I inhaled the smell of his scarf and it smelled of rainforest and the river. 

a short Kakashi POV

When we reached Obito's house,  I saw her trying to unlock the door to no avail. Her key kept missing the keyhole, I held her hand to stop the shaking and unlocked her door. "Kakashi thanks!" She smiled. My face started heating up, "Y-your welcome." I walked off to hide the blush on my face and walked home.

Emilia POV

I looked at Kakashi's retreating figure and walked into the house. "Emilia... did you forget to bring your scarf?" I nodded not expecting that cold windstorm today. "Who's scarf is that?" She inquired. I thought for a moment and I blushed, my face turning to a red tomato. "A boy huh. Who is it?" I stuttered out my lips numb from the cold weather . "K-Kakas-shi." She smiled at me and I walked to my own room and folded his scarf and placed it on my nightstand. 

I walked out of my room and saw Obito. He PASSED! I jumped onto him and he patted me on the head. We ate dinner as I sneeze occasionally. Welp, I am going to be sick...

NEXT DAY_____NEXT DAY_____NEXT DAY_____ (*INSERT CROW CAWING SOUND)

Still Emilia POV

I walked to the academy without Obito and saw Rin. I said hi to her and we walked to school together.  We chatted about Obito and I told her that yesterday, his grandma told me that he wore his clothes backwards. We laughed as we reached school we walked to our respective seats and I saw Kakashi and took out his scarf. "I kinda washed it with my favourite detergent I brought with my grandma." He smiled. 

I saw Obito panting in the classroom and he smiled and sat with me. "Now, to say the team's arrangement. Team 1..." I spaced out and heard Team 7. "Team 7, Uchiha Obito, Nohara Rin, Kakashi Hatake and due to the extra person, Emilia Argen will also be in Team 7." I high five all of them and I grinned weirdly at Kakashi. 

The lunch bell rang and I went out of the classroom and under a tree and ate the sushi in my bento. I glance from a distance and saw Rin and Obito talking to each other and Obito has a blush on his face. I chuckled as I got up and walked back to meet our sensei. 

T_I_M_E_S_K_I_P brought to you by Nissan Innovations that excite. 

"I am Minato Namikaze, I like my wife, Kushina, and her home cooked food my dislikes are I have no dislikes and my hobbies are training and reading. My dream is to become Hokage

"Introduce yourselves," He pointed at us. "The silver-haired girl." 

I look around and pointed at myself and he nodded. "I am Emilia Argen. My likes are drawing, training, talking about nonsensical stuff and sleeping. My dislikes are anything that is bitter and my dream is to become the Hokage's right-hand ma-women. My hobbies... uh... reading and drawing. My dreams... Obito, what are dreams?"

They sweatdropped at my sentence and Obito answered, "Uh... Like when you really want to become something when you grow up." "Oh! I want to be the FIRST female Hokage EVER!" I smiled. "Next one the raven-haired boy."

"My name is Obito Uchiha and my likes are Emilia, Rin and my grandmother. My dislikes are bakashi and people who abandon their comrades. My hobbies are training my dream is to be Hokage so watch out Emilia and Minato sensei!"

"The brown-haired girl." 

Blah blah blah. Why do you see this words it is mainly because I cancelled out the noise and practically almost ignored all of the members. 'We will meet at 3 pm training ground 5 don't be late!" And poof he was gone. I yawned loudly and tried to lie down and sort of forget we are still out here and I crashed on the concrete floor and snored. 

Obito POV

Crash! I turned to look at Emilia who was snoozing on the ground we sweatdropped and I piggyback her back home. I sighed contently as I felt someone staring, I ignored it and continued walking home with Emilia in tow.