Chapter 4 (part 2)

Previously on the last chapter...

"What happened, why is there blood on your shirt?" Minato sensei asked. "Oh, this. Ran into some trouble and I killed them. Amegakure rogue ninja" I said with a grin on my face, I hummed and skipped next to the princess.

Obito POV
She just killed them. With like no remorse and not even a single drop of sweat and she is still LAUGHING! OMG just how not so innocent is she.
---------------------------------------------------------
Emilia POV
I waved a stick I found on the ground and pointed at my three teammates. "You and you and You sir. Please be HAPPY." The three sweatdropped as they ignored me. "sigh. Children nowadays only have their lives to live.

LIVE YOUR LIFE TO FULLEST LITTLE ONES!" They looked at me and they ignored me, mumbling I don't know her. I turned my head to face them, a menacing smile gracing my features, "What did you say..." They shook their head in denial until the princess spoke up, "they said they didn't know you." The princess laughed at the trio who were going to die by MY hands. 

_timeskip_ brought to you by my laziness 

I stared ahead with narrowed eyes and stopped. Even the princess who was flirting with Kakashi was still flirting. I sighed as I unsheathed my katana and clutched my right hand with a red glove that allows me to draw my blood. I stopped and scanned the area and jumped up as a blade came flying underneath me aiming for my legs. I flipped and pulled the ring at the wrist of my glove. Blood dripped from my hand, I formed the tiger sign and the blood reshaped itself into a sword as my katana's blade broke when I threw the katana to protect the princess. 

My blood transformed it into a double-edged sword. I jumped off the tree branch and attacked the other ninja. I swung my sword as he dodges it, "Tch" I released my blood sword and opened my left hand. The blood scattered around and fell leaving smoke everywhere it lands. It seems some found its way to him. 

I concentrated my blood again and the blood came back to me. I held my sword as I focused his blood to his stomach making him light-headed. I swung my sword at him but he caught it. My blood dissipated and I smirked internally. I bent some of my blood to form the shadow of my blood sword. I moved my blood to his direction and formed a spike and poked him on his leg, leaving a puncture on it. 

As he focused on his puncture, I ran behind him and concentrated chakra into my fist and punched him. There was a sound of boom and then a series of continuous screaming and the sound of trees being damaged. I dusted my hands and walked back to my team and finding out, well that my teammates still have a problem. Obito is knocked out, Rin is healing both Kakashi and Minato. 

My eyes widen as a figure dashed to them. I raised my blood sword and ran there. I swiped his legs and used the momentum to push myself up above him. I released the sword and released it. The princess and my team were there in the impact zone! I dashed in front of them and used the ring to get blood. I concentrated as large amounts of blood gushed out and formed a shield for the entire team. I held out my hands as a dome of blood solidified into place taking all the damage and protecting my friends and sensei. 

But what I didn't notice was that my eyes glowed a shade of golden, the right eye with a pattern of a clock and the left with a summoning circle. I gritted my teeth as I sustained the blood dome, my vision blurring slightly. When it was done, I released the blood and panted heavily as I lay on the ground ignoring everyone awestruck facial expressions as I flashed them a weak smile before seeing black.

I walked around and saw pictures of my childhood in this world. "You did a pretty good job there." I turned to see a woman with pastel blue hair and red eyes. I looked at her closely and saw her eyes were the same as mine. Multi-colored. "Hi there Emilia, I am Kiriko Argen and your biological mother." 

My eyes widen as I saw the similarities between her and I. The same cheeky looking grin, the multi-colored eyes. The way she speaks and the way her tone is always laced with a tone of humor. Last but not least the facial shape. My eyes widen as tears escaped from the corner of my eyes, I ran to her and hugged her. She rubbed my back soothingly as I cried. 

"Hey mom, you're dead right? Does that I am dead too?" I asked her. She laughed at my random question and puts on her thinking face which is stroking the imaginary beard. I laughed at her antics which were like mines, " To answer your question, no you are not dead and you just unknowingly unlocked the second stage of our Kekkei Genkai of the blood bending thing. I am just here to explain how to use it."

I nodded enthusiastically and I learned so much information that was crammed into my head. I took a nearby book from nowhere and hit my head hoping my mini brain could absorb it. I heard a chuckle and saw a guy standing in front of me. I shrieked silently and calmed down. "Emilia this is Haruto Argen, you're older brother." 

I stared at him with sparkles and one single thought crossed my mind, I HAVE A BROTHER. I did my happy dance around my mindscape and they laughed at me. I crossed my arms and pouted childishly and sat on the floor, turning my head to face the wall. 

I looked at them from my peripheral vision and saw them doing the ultimate sweatdrop. I got off from my sitting position and walked to them. "JUST KIDDING" I grinned like a weirdo and they anime fell.  

~Play song~

I stared at the ceiling as I waited for my dead relatives to come back to talk to me after their conference for strictly dead people. I wondered like, I am like sorta dead so it is fine right. I mean.  I opened my mouth and started singing. 

I got a secret, I'm telling everyone
Don't wanna keep it, I wanna play it dumb
I made a promise I think I'm ready to break
Its just a question there's nothing wrong or right
But your intentions keep you up at night
Play with fire and you are way too insane
But when the lights go out, go out
We are just beginning
And not a sound, our eyes are looking down
Spin the bottle round and round and round and round
Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Where it heads, now watch your heart beat beating
Time's up, are you ready or not?
So don't stop when you get that feeling now, now
Tock tock, it's your heart beat beating
Now, now, it's just a game
I feel uneasy, I feel a little scared
It's too dangerous, I'm playing unprepared
I try to hide it before I make a mistake
But when the truth is out, is out
We're just beginning
Without a sound, our eyes are looking down
We spin the bottle round and round and round and round
Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Where it heads, now watch your heart beat beating
Time's up, are you ready or not?
So don't stop when you get that feeling now, now

Tick tick tock, it's your heart beat beating
Now, now, it's just a game
I'm ready, so ready
So take me on (so take me on)
You're staring, I'm so trapped
It's on and on and on and on
Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Where it heads, now watch your heart beat beating
Time's up, are you ready or not?

So don't stop when you get that feelingLast kiss on the tip of your lips
Where it heads, now watch your heart beat beating
Time's up, are you ready or not?
So don't stop when you get that feeling now, now
Tock tock, it's your heart beat beating
Now, now, it's just a game

I turned to the source of the clapping and saw...