Chapter 13: HALLOWEEN pt 1 moviee

Emilia POV

Today is the day. Halloween is finally here! I jumped out of my bed and threw Obito out of his room and downstairs and ran out of the room with a wide smile attached on my face. I sent out invitations to everyone to do things together and I listed there watching horror movies. I rejected that idea by Obito at first because I HATE horror movies, especially the jump scares and all those creepy make up. I shivered at the thought and threw the letters into the post box things and walked to buy the carnival tickets.

I walked to the office and brought four tickets from the guy and walked off. I walked down Konoha and saw a costume, my eyes sparkled at the costume and guess what! It is a cosplay of Emilia from Re:Zero. She is my favourite character we even share the same name. You see Emilia Argen and then you have a Emilia whatever her surname was (I forgot dammit!)  I bought the costume and skipped home humming a song.

I kicked off my shoes and slumped on the sofa and walked slowly to the drawer containing movies. I opened the drawer and a beam of light shot out showing many premium movies. I screamed internally and searched for a horror movie. I was about to reach for danganronpa it is a horror anime, when Obito looked over and grabbed a movie. The cover read conjuring, wait conjuring...  AHHHH! That movie is freaking scary,  I have watched this like one time and it said Pg 13 but I didn't notice so I watched and have nightmares for a week or so.

I snatched back the movie DVD case and threw it at Obito's head and then clutching the sofa pillow near me. "DON'T COME NEAR ME WITH THAT THING! " I screamed and threw all the pillows on the sofa and then taking out a scroll and summoned mountains of pillows and threw it at Obito and at the same time making a pillow fortress. I hid behind with my hands in hand signs and made the fire ball jutsu. I blew it at him and build up a protective layer of chakra with a sign that says stay away from me written out with my dark chakra.

Obito laughed and I rolled my eyes at him releasing he brought that up to his room. I tched at him and walked off to try the cosplay thing. I walked to the bathroom and stripped off my clothes and wearing her clothes. I tugged on the skirt to find out it was kinda short. It is above my knees! I wore short pants and ran around in it and jumped around and tugged on a pair of rollerblades and went around the town like that.

It wasn't long when I spent my time skating everywhere and it reached the time to meet up for horror movies and I have to watch that thing something I will regret for um...  my entire life. I walked to the sofa and sat there waiting for them. I watch the clock hand tick until it reached 4 pm. I glanced at my wristwatch and watched the minutes from 1 to 2 to 3 to 20 minutes and 1 hour and I had it.

I stormed out of the living room and kicked down Kakashi's door and dragged him out, I knocked on Rin's door and she opened the door and I dragged them to our house and threw them on the sofa. My toes tapping on the ground a scary aura surrounding me, " Now tell me, why were you late hmm? " They shivered as I took out a draft letter and pointed the time to them. "Now... I indicated 4 p.m. not 5 p.m. right?" I asked in a sweet tone, anger and annoyance following behind. Um... people I shall pause here! (AHHHH!) Because of gory screams and children under 13 cannot see or watch it happen... 

I sat on the sofa with them and a bag kf popcorn and ate while watching the movie. Good thing was that I was making sarcastic comments about every single character the bad thing was the jump scares of some sort which left me hugging Kakashi's arm tightly and him blushing really badly cause at the end his face was really red. I laughed and ruffled his hair before I changed for the carnival.

See your face in the mirror Kakashi. I thought and laughed at the thought. Hey it rhymes.

Me: Wait there is still a part two coming up and yayy?
Kakashi: why the mirror though
Me: Cause you look like you were going to die from BLUSHING OVERLOAD. :P
Kakashi: N-No...
Minato: Don't forget to

Like

Vote

Follow

Add this to your library.

Minato and I: Ja ne~

Kakashi: Oi! Don't just ignore me you teme. Hyaku and Sensei!