Chapter 26: Decision made (Part 2)

Hey to y'all out there! We have reached 1K reads! And the new year is here and which means...SCHOOL! ARGH anyway, hope this story could keep you in high spirits. Woo hooo! You guys are so fabulous people, JESUS!

3rd POV

"My decision is... Going Rogue," Emilia said sadly and Takuya froze in his tracks. Asuma walked past the two and overheard their conversation when he heard the part where she said 'going rogue.' Asuma scampered back to his house and walked around his room and called Kurenai about the news he recieved

Meanwhile in a land far far away...

"How dare you Takuya! Find that goddamn scroll we used to travel to the Warring States when we were younger dammit!" Emilia yelled at the boy who was crouching down and lifting up every single debris left in her clan compound.

Takuya quickly took a mossy plank and made a disgusted face before throwing it behind him when another moss and the mould-filled plank was thrown in his direction hitting him in his face.

"First thing after finding you is getting a disgusting plank thrown into my face, " he grumbled under his breath and, crouching down Emilia mocked him, "Now the oh so great Takuya is becoming a chicken huh. Cock a doodle doo!" Emilia flapped her arms and smirked at Takuya who was looking away with a pouting face. (^^) he totally deserves that.

Emilia lifted a pile of wood and found a picture frame shattered under the pressure of the wood planks, a picture of Takuya, Hashirama, Madara and her standing together arms slung over each other's shoulder. 

Emilia traced her thumb on the picture and sighed sadly, "I FOUND THE SCROLL!" Emilia looked over and saw Takuya waving the scroll and making a quirky smile Emilia ran towards him occasionally tripping on some debris on the ground and then getting back into running back on track and jumped onto Takuya's shoulder.

Takuya stumbled and tried on his own two feet and fell on the ground with a thud and his shirt and pants covered with specks of mud which Emilia didn't care because she is a really good friend. "Help me... I can't get up... Oh god," Takuya groaned as he tried to drag himself out of the mud fiesta and call for help. 

"I can't hear you~," Emilia said in a singsong voice which caused Takuya to freeze and then the scroll on the ground started to glow brightly and a bright light filled the forest. They shielded their eyes and went the light fiasco ended they removed their hands from their eyes and inhaled a large breath and walked towards the scroll. 

The scroll black ink has faded a lot due to the length of time it has been preserved, but the pattern was different. It used to be a black swirl with a kanji that say 'Back' now, it is three tomoes and the middle has a word that says 'forward'. The two looked at it curiously when a bright light filled the words and three silhouettes appeared from the scroll. 

Three kids and an adult, a blonde haired, a pink haired and a raven-haired and a silver hair stood in front of the duo. "BAKA Naruto!" Emilia looked curiously at Takuya and he shrugged. "Who are you four?" Emilia asked raising her kunai in front of her. "Hm... the silver hair reminds me of my friend," Emilia looked at the Konoha headbands on their heads. 

"Allies of Konoha? Follow me," Emilia smiled and dragged Takuya while she carried the scroll underneath her arm and Takuya pushed her off resulting in the loss of grip and he ran free. "Takuya! GET BACK HERE!" she dashed off leaving team 7 to sweatdrop and looking at their sensei which he was too immersed into his 'Makeout Paradise'. 

When she came back, there was a half dead Takuya on her shoulder and she smiled at them warmly before they trudged off to Konoha while the other three were staring at her status inside Konoha. "What rank are you?" Sasuke spoke up looking at Emilia dead in the eye, "Jounin why?" she said back without hesitation and seeing no response she whistled a song and turned back to track.