Chapter 16: The Kannabi mission part 2

Emilia POV
I sat on the ground nearest to the lake as I cried my heart out. Kakashi never talks to me like that before. Maybe we shouldn't have become Boyfriend and girlfriend in the first place, my heart broke into pieces as I sobbed, when a group of Iwa ninja appeared behind me. I got alarmed as I wiped off my tears and pulled on the cord. Blood flowed out and hardened into solid blood. The five Iwa ninja huddled around together, I formed blood spikes and I controlled it from afar as I tried to penetrate at least one of them. But their are from Iwa they are stronger in earth style and I decided to use water style, "Water release: Water bullets." I spit out the water bullets with hopes to make a mist so I could attack easily. The mist formed as I expected and ran on the water silently I jumped up and swung my sword down to find it making contact with another sword, he could sense me one of them is a sensory type! I weaved around the area and tried to take down the sensory ninja but I couldn't, I jumped away and realised that if the sensory type can't sense chakra means he is useless. I concealed my chakra and attacked the sensory ninja. I swung my blade and the blood sword make its mark on the neck.

I ran to the other ninja who heard the blood spilling out from their teammates. He saw me and I ran even faster, my legs in a blur I made a spike with acid and then running past him, I stabbed him with the spike and his shoulder area stars to corrode. The skin around the area were steaming and he screamed with agony. I smirked and continued making more when I felt a presence behind me. My eyes widen as I change my course and headed for him, he blocked my furious punches and kicks and he grabbed me by my hair. He used the side of his palm and hit the pressure point on my neck and I blacked out. "We have her now!" The guy yelled to his teammates the last of them I heard and I was in the darkness.

I wandered around in my mindscape and lounged on the sofa as the guy came back. "You're are back eh Emi Chan." I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "Who are you again?" The red-haired dude anime fell and looked at me with a are you serious face and really that guy I forgot who he is. "You're lost, eat a fur. Yeah, I think you're name is eat the fur eazyfur right?" I asked him and he yelled at me angrily, "It is Lucifer damnit!" I used my index fingers and plug into my ears as he screamed, I went with the air current so I went sideways. "Geez, dude, eat a chill pill. Do you want a piece of mint or snickers." I asked him in a commercial voice. He facepalmed at my idiocy and I chuckled to myself and mumbled darkly, "One day... the whole world will know how idiocy is the best treatment to those people who think they are smart." I laughed silently and he shivered at the amount of intensity in my words, "I will start from..... YOU good sir! Step right up!" I yelled in a voice worthy of all hosts in TV shows.

Lucifer facepalmed wondering why he couldn't get a normal human being as a host but this girl. "I know what you are thinking..." I mumbled, "Eek!" I looked at him and stared at him before laughing, "OMG you laughed like how those schoolgirls laugh in school with a boy they like! OMG, His voice just went 50 octaves higher oh god." I laughed out loudly rolling on the table clutching my stomach painfully . He gave me a pointed glare and I just shrugged at him and walked off to the reading corner. "HEY, DON'T JUST GO AND IGNORE THE GREAT LUCIFER! I WILL... I WILL... UH..." "Yeah what will you do?" Lucifer thought for a while which to me was like an eternity, so I marched up to him and shouted in his eardrums probably damaging it for good, "WHAT IS IT LUCIFER OR LUCOFOR OR WHATEVER! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO!" I screamed yelled into his ear. "Jesus, for a child you have good vocal cords and Lung development I think I am deaf for god's sake!" I snickered in a corner and ran off as he started to chase me around my house and he was a grown man playing 'tag' with a child!

"You overgrown child!" I yelled at him and laughed hysterically "NO, I AM NOT AN OVERGROWN CHILD!"  I snickered at him until I felt a tugging sensation at the bottom of my legs. I stuck out my tongue and disappeared from my consciousness I opened my eyes to see a cave with Rin beside me tied to a chair with ropes bounding, "Mmffmmh." I bit on the cloth and tried to pull it out of my mouth, after many tries, I finally removed the cloth covering my mouth. I took a deep breath of the fresh air as I tried to wake Rin up. "Rin! Wake up!" I yelled at her but she wasn't moving, I tugged on the rough ropes bounding my hands and struggled to reach for a Kunai or anything sharp. My finger touched the handle of the Kunai as I stretched my fingers and finally hooked my middle finger onto the loop.