Introducing (*cue drumroll*) Emilia

Name: Emilia Argens. 

Birthday: 6th November 

age: 6 

Rank: Jounin (she was allowed to take the test at some later part)

blood type: AB

The legendary Argen clan: Their clan was rumored to have fought in the first shinobi war and the fight with Hashirama and Madara. They were the most powerful clan in history. They are also nicknamed the 'blood bender' they can control their own blood to become acid and their weapons. 

They can control the blood flow and disrupt the enemy's blood flow. They can also make the blood concentrate at a certain place and then move it towards her. 

Their clan has a child born every century in the main family. They are called the yin and yang child. They have both evil and good chakra in them. They were tied with the Uzumaki's for their vast knowledge of seals and large amounts of chakra in their chakra chambers. 

Emilia was born into the Argen clan but when some rogue ninja's tried to annihilate their clan because they were too powerful. Her mother the main family head wife, Yoshiro cast a forbidden clan jutsu to protect Emilia and send her to our world. 

Emilia appearance: She has short silver hair and blue streaks in her hair, she has multicolored eyes that change every time. She likes to wear either a black, grey, white hoodie or a navy blue crop top. 

Emilia personality: Cheerful, kinda loud, lazy ass, impatient, short-tempered 

dislikes People who interrupt her when she is talking, people who look down on her. 

like: Sleeping, eating, training, talking with Obito, Minato, Rin and Kakashi, and grandma. Occasionally Itachi. 

Hobbies: Drawing, sleeping, and singing.

Favorite quote: 

"You can hurt me, you can glare at me but whatever you do don't touch my friends."

"Screw the rules! Rules are created to not follow them but to break it like a pro!"

Release style: ALL OF THEM! Including Crystal style and wood style and dark and light release

Woo, My fingers hurt god damn it. I just had my end of year exam and my hands are hurting like HELL. My joints hurt after writing this. Finger Joints. T_T.

R.I.P fingers.