Chapter 3

Emilia and her clonez POV the entire time... 

TODAY IS THE FLIPPING BELL TEST! I woke up and wore a black hoodie that covers my stomach with the Uchiha clan symbol behind and wore a fishnet shirt beneath and loose beige trousers. I tied my headband around my forehead, my bangs covering the leaf symbol. I strapped my weapon pouch and tied bandages around my legs, then hopped out of the house still trying to wear the other sandal. "BYE, GRANDMA!" I yelled from outside the house as she gave me her kind smile.

I ran to the training grounds to step up on my stamina before going for some ninjutsu practices. I ran 30 rounds around Konoha with 90 pounds training weights and then climbed the cliff with one hand. I sat in the middle of the forest as I trained myself to sense chakra when I sense two chakras sign, I opened my eyes and ran at them placing a kunai at each other throat when I realise. Hey, It is my teammate. I placed my hand in surrender mode and mumbled, "sorry, accident, reflexes thought you were an enemy ninja." 

They forgave me and we just sat there waiting for Obito to come and Minato sensei. I look at the wristwatch on my left wrist and it says 2.55 pm. I sighed, I should have told him to prepare earlier. I pulled my hoodie and sat cross-legged and closed my eyes. "Hi, guys am I late?" I open my eyes to see Minato sensei in front of us how he got here so quickly is a mystery for another day. "Technically, you are late by 2 minutes but since Obito isn't here yet so he is late." "It isn't even 3 yet. It is like 2.58 pm and he will start to run here. Ah, speak of the devil!" Obito was huffing and panting as he ran into the training grounds.

I took out a paper fan from god knows where and started hitting him on the head. "Obito, why are you late!?" I growl- I mean snorted loudly. "Helping an old lady with her groceries." I raised an eyebrow and smiled, "Okay sensei continue." I droned out the conversation just hear like important ones like get bell to pass. 

I am still wondering how I got 20/20 for listening comprehension in school. Oh well. Who cares. I don't so. HAH! I heard start and sprinted towards the trees and jumped on a branch and shrouded my chakra.

I focused on the match and found out he only tied three bells when there are four of us. He wants us to use teamwork. But I doubt I can call all of them to work with me.

Kakashi will be too stuck up and has like a ten inch stick up his ass and he thinks that he is better then everyone therefore dragging him down. Obito dream to be Hokage sometimes make him overthink that HE have to do this ALONE. Without recieving any help. Rin is fine just that she is our medical ninja and she must not be wounded.

I sat on the tree branch and sensed their chakra. I formulated around 200 plans and the possibility of Minato sensei being here where I am is around 90%.

Speak of the devil, I sensed his chakra nearing mines! I made clones of myself and ran to somewhere else to hide. But those clones were no ordinary clones. They were a self invented jutsu, I dub them fire clones. From the clone's eye I can see what is happening.

Mah clone POV
I faced Minato sensei with my kunai on my hand. I have to be fast so he wouldn't mark me. I gritted my teeth in frustration. I looked at him as I made one hand signs. I focuse my chakra and blocked the kunai behind me.

I turned over and aimed a punch at his stomach. He lifted me up, I took this chance to roundhouse kick him on his torso before he could make his mark. He flew to the side and hit the tree." Tch"

I furrowed my eyebrow as I formed the handsigns for the fireball jutsu." Katon: Gokakyyu no jutsu." (not sure if spelt like that. XD) A HUGE FIREBALL was spewn out and it hit sensei. But there was a replacement jutsu. 

Not up but DOWN. Earth style headhunter jutsu!

I jumped out of the place where I was and focused chakra on my fist and punched the ground. I flashed right in front of Minato sensei and his eyes widen. I snatched all the bell's and faked another one before  on the side and ran off.

Back to Emilia POV
I summoned back my clone and took the three bells. I ran back to meet them as the bell rang. I sat in front of pole.

"Well you guys FAIL." Minato sensei said with disappointment. I held out the three bells and they stared at me.

"Well, these three bells. I will give them and I will go back to the academy deal. Okay bye." I said cheerily.
"No we can't". Blah blah blah. I didn't hear over the bickering. I just know we PASSED and some speech about teamwork but I know so eh.

I dragged Obito
,Kakashi and Rin to a dango place and made them buy for me. And that is when Kakashi took my dango. And boy was I pissed, I cracked my knuckles and punched the wall and it cracked a dent formed. I smiled as a dark aura surrounded me. One should know a girl is always protective of her favourite food and it's still food.

And they know.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NEVER MOCK AN UCHIHA - quoted by Sasuke Uchiha.

Ahem moving on....

Uhhh

My mind is blank.

Can I say I went to the hills and almost killed Kakashi AGAIN.

I walked back and saw Minato sensei walking back so I called out to him. "SENSEI!" He turned back and smiled at me. "Hey, where are you going can I follow." He nodded and asked to tell my guardian.

I bit my thumb and summoned a white wolf and blue and yellow streaks. With electric golded eyes. I told him to pass a message to inform grandma that I am eating with Minato and his wife.

I followed Minato and walked to his apartment. He opened the door and I saw a red-haired woman. "Hey Kushina I am back with a student if mines." my eyes shined as I ran to her

"OMG, I like that red hair.So beautifulllllllll." I awed. She chuckled and ruffled my hair. "My favourite colour is red ya know!"
"Really? Mines too." We high five each other and laughed at Minato who is just staring front the door step with no idea of what is happening

Published at 18 September 2018
Edited at 21 February 2019. [6.48am]

Heyo guys. See this bolded shit! Yeah that's me after editing and I'm on my way to school! I just realised I made some spelling errors and I added a bit here and a bit there. Hopefully by the time y'all read this it is edited lmao.