Chapter 4 (Part 3)

This chapter will be only Emilia POV and her clones.

I hear clapping sound and turned to see.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A guy with red hair and steel cold eyes. A smile on his pale complexion. I stared at him and blinked a few times and said the first thing that came out of my mouth was,  "Who are you? " Wow, Emilia a great way to start meeting new people yah. He rolled his eyes at me. I stared at him and said, "Stop! you're eyeballs Imma stuck there and you can see your brain. Unless you have one."

I rolled on the ground laughing my ass off. I was clutching my stomach and wiping off stray tears from the corner of my eyes. He stared at me with a WTF face. I stared at him and said,  "My name is she who shall not be named. " He stared at me with a deadpanned expression. "what? never heard of such a fabulous name before? Stop staring I know I am beautiful and you ain't" HE JUST GOT SASSED! 

"SHUT UP YOU ANNOYING BRAT."

"AT LEAST I TALKED!"

"BRAT."

"EMO!"

"UGLY!"

"I AM NOT A MIRROR" Sassed again! Emilia 1 point. Random nobody 0 points.

"UGH SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"NOT MY PROBLEM I CAN'T SHUT UP!"

"CLOSE YOUR FRICKING MOUTH"

"THE FRICKING PROBLEM IS I CAN'T" Hah Beat that! 

"YOU WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE!"

"I DON'T SEE WHY NOT!"

We growled at each other and glared daggers. If looks can kill, he would be lying in his own pool of blood and I will be there glaring at him and he dies and then BOOM! K.Oed. I laughed evilly at this thought and he backed away slowly as I flashed him a crazy smile.

"I am Lucifer." I looked at him and shooed him away. Well, it doesn't hurt to try. I shooed him away as he gained an irk mark. "I will call you, You see fur. Hmm... Kudos to me!" I pointed at him and sassed off. I walked off and sat in a random place of my mindscape and be like, waiting for brother and mother to come back here.

While waiting for them I paced around and saw another door in my mindscape. I opened the door to reveal a red and white checkered floor and black walls. The room was dark as I fumbled for a control to switch on the light. I found a switch and the room brightened, my eyes widened as I opened it. Blood stains were everywhere my heart beat faster. I walked in to see a red-haired girl with dull blue eyes, her eyes were laced with insanity. She was wearing a black and red frilly dress.  

I walked back as I looked at her, she was covered in blood as heavy metal chains held her down as she was seated on a wooden chair. I shakily asked her, "Who are you?" She didn't answer back. "T-tell me." I pushed her the pressure of telling me. "You will know when the time comes." She answered dryly. I closed the door as I plopped in front of my living room my eyes still filled with fear. I covered my eyes hoping to erase it, the fear. 

I shakily stood up and walked to another door, I opened it and saw a field of flowers. I smiled and walked in. I took in the beautiful scenery and forgot about the part of the girl. I ran around the field until a dark shadow loomed over. The part where the shadow was all the flowers wilted. I ran out of and slammed the door closed. I hugged my knees as tears flowed out from my eyes in rivulets.

"EMILIA! " I opened my now azure blue eyes as I looked around and saw the worried faces of my teammates and I was in Konoha's hospital, I looked at the date and saw it, I have been out for 1 week. I looked at them as pictures rushed into me, my pupils dilated and I almost lost control. I opened my eyes to see the checkered floor and looked at her. "I am YOU Emilia Argens. The shadow is your curse." I have a monster in me. 

I looked at them and backed away, " No... Don't touch me." I lifted up my sleeve on the left and saw a seal blazing red searing into my skin. Minato sensei looked shocked and came over to me, I backed away from them. "Don't" 

I looked at them as I inch away slowly, I ran out of the hospital and into Konoha's forest. I sat there and clutched my head as the few thoughts ran through my mind, I am a monster, I am harbouring a monster. 

No wonder they say that the monster within is always the scariest. 

Me: Haizz, Sorry for the short chapter. This is a... *Turns to Kakashi* IT IS JUST A FILLER RIGHT?!

Kakashi: Yeah

Me: YES! sorry for the shortness. That is not a word I know. 

Minato: She does not own Naruto. She only owns Emilia Argens 

Me: TT.TT *Cries silently*. ANYHOW, (ARE YOU BIPOLAR!?) ENjoy this lousy story. 

Obito: Remeber to vote, follow and comment

Rin: Ja ne~