Chapter 18: Memoirs part I

"OI EMILIA let's go play today!" Emilia looked out of her window and saw Takuya waving his hands furiously, his hair in a bowl cut. Emilia smiled and informed her mother before running out of the house and then started to run to Takuya. Takuya smiled as Emilia's mother yelled out from the balcony, "Don't come home so late alright?" The two kids nodded and they opened a scroll and went into a different dimension. Hashirama and Madara's generation. 

"Hashi! Ara!" they shouted as their head popped out from the tall grass and they smiled at us, Emilia dragged Takuya to them and the three of them sat of four rocks. "Look Hashi, Takuya looks like you!" Emilia pointed out happily as Takuya and Hashirama laughed. "Look, Madara, Emilia looks like you!" Emilia and Madara looked at each other as their unruly hair spiked up and they nodded at each other. 

"Hi, there my kage bunshin," Madara said happily as Emilia slapped him on his back playfully and with quite a lot of strength as Madara resisted the urge to go and cough. Hashirama and Takuya stared at the both of us weirdly. "What'cha looking at us/ What are you looking at?" We chorused at the same time, they raised an eyebrow at us. "Are you two in the right state of mind. Unless you rehearsed it together but you can't..." Hashirama asked Emilia looked at Madara and turned back as they both responded together, "Nope" the two being Hashirama and Takuya anime fell on sight. 

"Stop please you two are creeping us out," Takuya pleaded them as Madara and Emilia chuckled together, "NEVER we will not stop till Hashirama/Takuya dies from this stupidness!" The two chorused together and Hashirama and Takuya sat in their emo corner growing mushrooms feeling utterly defeated. Madara and Emilia high fived each other and laughed wholeheartedly and walked to them, "CAN YOU STOP BEING SO DEPRESSED!" Well... It is a no wonder that both Takuya and Hashirama were so scared of them they are like so loud. Emilia stood on the rock when she slipped and fell into the water. 

"Emilia!" Everyone screamed and Emilia got back up and looked at her wet clothes, "Hashi, Ara you guys have extra clothes for me to wear?" The two blushed red immediately and Takuya having seen their red faces looked away in jealousy. Hashirama and Madara went to their houses and searched for clothes for her to wear. Hashirama ran out and got a short-sleeved shirt and Madara got her black colour trousers well typical Uchiha's (Madara: Hey! I am NOT emo! Me: But your descendant is. Madara: Who is he? Me: Sasuke the Uchiha. Madara: So I'm supposed to be emo too huh? Me: Yes)

Emilia gratefully took the clothes and started to strip right in front of the three boys being the innocent cinnamon she was. She took out her clothes and changed and pulled down her skirt and changed into the trousers. The boys started to nosebleed and it was continuously trickling down, "I'm done... Why is there blood." The boys shook off their perverted thoughts and wiped off the blood on their nose. Emilia walked in the stream and saw a fish and grabbed it with her hands and showed it to them. 

"LOOK I HAVE CAUGHT DA FISH!" They stared at her incredulously when a gloved hand grabbed her and covered her mouth with a chlorine cloth and she fainted. "HEY! LET HER GO!" Hashirama, Madara and Takuya shouted at the masked man. Hashirama ran towards him but he disappeared and before he left. Madara's eyes widened when he saw the guy using Kamui a rare technique only a few Uchiha clan members could use that wasn't the one that shocked him the most but instead was the other eye, it was the Rinne-Sharingan. 

"Who did that?" Takuya thought as he placed a finger on his chin and thought about it carefully and Madara ran off to the Uchiha clan compound, "wait for me here I need to go ask something from my dad." They nodded and the two continued talking. Madara ran down the hill and jumped over fallen logs and falling down occasionally and dashed to the Uchiha compound. "Mom! An Uchiha kidnapped my friend! He has the Rinne-Sharingan!" Their eyes widen and Izuna ran to his brother jumped and asking, "Reawlly?"

Madara looked at his mom and saw that her face was ashen and she managed words out, "No one in our clan has unlocked the Rinne-sharingan before." Madara eyes widened in fear and ran back to Hashirama and Takuya. "Guys... No one in our clan has unlocked the Rinne-Sharingan before..." Their eyes widen as they went off to search for Emilia. They ran into the forest and they walked into a cave stealthily when they heard a sound of blood oozing out of a human. 

They ran into the cave and saw Emilia sitting there, her eyes blindfolded her hair turned from raven to white. Their eyes widened as the man thrust a knife into her gut, "Tell me... What do you know about the Senju's and Uchiha's." She activated her stage one Kekkei Genkai, and the cloth fell out revealing a blue eye with 4 red tomoe. All the blood on the ground that belonged to her hardened and turned into a shape of a hunting knife. 

"Like I will betray my friends just for this sole purpose," she said with no emotion, her eyes looking straight into his soul "Sakue Imichi, you killed three Uchiha's and 3 Senju's and you took the Uchiha's eyes. For that, you cannot be forgiven." Emilia ran to the guy and aimed a punch at his stomach and averted to gentle fist technique and touched him on his chakra point and pressure point. "Who are you...?" He murmured as he spat out blood, "No one of your concern." Emilia finished coldly and stabbed him in the heart with the hunting knife and collapsed.