Chapter 8: Kakashi's and Gai confession! The ultimate love triangle of youth.

(after the previous incident.)
3rd POV 

"AH! What do I say!? Oh god." Kakashi muttered as he paced around his room with a red tint on his cheek. He lied on his bed and put his face in his pillow as he tried to calm himself down. This teen here is called, Kakashi Hatake. The son of the famous shinobi in Konoha, The White Fang. He is now currently thinking about asking Emilia out which was to him a big challenge. Obito was always with her and sticking by her side and he must pry Obito away from her first. 

He looked at the time and walked out of his house just as Emilia and Obito ran past him, he stared at Emilia and smiled to himself slightly and walked to the meeting place. 

(15 minutes ago)
"I'm gonna beat you today Emilia!"
"Dream on Uchiha!" She yelled. 
Emilia took the rock on the ground and threw it. Both kids have their eyes on the rock as it landed on the ground the two dashed off to the meeting point. "Today is the day I am going to win!" Obito cheered mentally as he glanced behind, he turned to the front and a gust of wind caressed his face. Emilia pulled a funny face and laughed loudly before continuing to run, "What was that Uchiha, you winning me is a million years away!" Emilia teased and ran slow which was still fast for the Uchiha lagging behind. 

The two of them pulled funny faces again and ran past Kakashi, by then they were neck to neck. "Any last words Emilia?" Obito shouted. "WHAT? Can't hear ya! The last one to training ground 5 is a burnt pancake!" Emilia shouted and then dashed off and was further away by 900 metres. "Gr..." Obito gritted his teeth and tried to go even faster, he urged his legs to run faster than he normally did. "FIRST!" Emilia shouted loudly, Obito who was 200 metres away heard her scream and dropped dead on the floor, his leg muscles sore and aching. "This time you win Emilia, but there won't be a next time!" Obito challenged Emilia in a shaky voice before collapsing on the ground. "Look at yourself in the mirror Uchiha and think about what you said." Obito tched and sat on the ground with crossing his arms. 

"Look who is finally here early?" Kakashi said with a bored tone. "Kakashi!" Obito growled Emilia looked at the two closely, her faces inches away from Kakashi. Kakashi's cheek grew bright red. "Hm... What's wrong with you Kakashi, why are you all red? Are you having a fever?" Emilia asked as she placed her hand on his forehead. "N-No." Obito snickered and mumbled to Rin, "Never would there be a day I would hear the One and Only Kakashi Hatake stutter." Rin nodded with a bright gleam in her eyes. "Obito, let's ship both of them." Obito nodded as they took a stick and started to create shipping names for the two of them, 

"Emilia and Kakashi...Hmmm... HAH! EmiKa!" Obito exclaimed softly. The two nodded and stared at the two with stars in their eyes. 

_How did Gai started liking her_ (flashback) 

Gai POV

I was thinking about what I should challenge Kakashi today until I bumped into someone. My eyes flew open as I went to say sorry. "You are the girl from my class right? The girl who passed after reaching the academy 1 day ago." She smiled at me warmly, "You are Gai right, Kakashi talks about you and his challenges every time!" I started to cry tears of happiness. I hugged her tightly and we walked together and chatted. "Hey! You're Taijutsu is the best right?! Please train me in that format." Emilia shouted and pleaded me. I nodded enthusiastically and grabbed her hand and we ran to the training ground. 

(Le Timeskip)

"Emilia, you are good but just need to change your positions a bit and it will work out great with deadly precision and strength," I commented to her. She smiled and hugged me mumbling thanks and gave me a thumbs up before running home. "So youthful..." I mumbled to myself as a wide smile grew on my face. It was not long when every day, I will think about her and miss her smiles and her laughter. She was the second who actually acknowledged me for my skills in Taijutsu. "Papa? What is this feeling when you meet a girl and then you keep thinking about her?" I asked my youthful dad. He looked at me shocked for a while before crying tears of happiness. "Gai, that means you like that someone."