Chapter 21: Obito's request for help!

A shout out to JuliaVeronik8 Thank you for the fabulous cover.

So HI guys... I will try to update every Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday because it is a bit too random so yeah enjoy the story:)

Dedicated to my main man a.k.a. My bestie YuTingFang because I can't dedicate stuff on my ipad. Grrr... lol  continue reading....

---------------------------------------------------------

With Emilia and Kakashi

"What the freaking hell is wrong with the whoever brain. This is so freaking stupid! " Emilia yelled at the metal bars blocking their way to the exit, "I am going to find that arsehole... I will find him... And I kill him," she growled and a dark aura surrounded her body, they shuffled away from her slowly and Zack deciding he has enough he used the Scythe part nearest to his blade and started hitting the metal bars.

A loud resounding clan rang out in the room, "Its metal, not like it would work baka/Zack!" Emilia and Rachel said together, but from the strain in her voice, Kakashi and Eddie can both tell that her patience is running thin her fists were shaking really badly and her grey chakra surrounded her fists flickering from visible to invisible. She took deep breathes to try to calm herself down but it isn't working.

She looked at the Television screen with a cold yet enraged expression and yelled into the dark corridor with coldness in her voice something Kakashi found surprising, "Show yourself." Her eyes showing steel cold eyes as her killer intent filled up the entire room, "Emilia Argen eh and zack and Rachel and this boy here and... oh Eddie, you may now enter but there are risks." The girl on the Tv laughed sadistically.

Emilia threw her kunai at the tv screen with her chakra in it and opened her eyes revealing her kekkei Genkai and muttered burn and the TV screen burned off in black flames, she looked back at them with a small grin and walked through the dark corridors to where this female dog said to do, that was so dark Kakashi couldn't believe how dark Emilia could go. They walked and turned to a room when a sound was made in their room they are in, "Criminals need a name tag. Stand there and take a photo of yourself, and the two who just joined in doesn't need to..."

Emilia turned to Kakashi and asked, "So... we don't need it right?" Kakashi shook his head and sighed in relief he didn't want him and Emilia to both become criminals. It was then a black spiralling hole appeared under their feet and dragged them to somewhere else, Emilia shook her head and appears they have found themselves in Tokyo.

"This is really Tokyo?" Her eyes shined and she dashed off into a direction and hitting her head on a wall and woke up from it until they saw a boy with black hair and the blue Uchiha jacket run off somewhere. Emilia looked at Kakashi and he nodded as they went to search for the little prankster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Minato and Kushina

"So... That child can transform into a weapon and you are a god and this girl is able to converse with you guys normally without freaking out much?" Minato confirmed his thoughts and they nodded again until Kushina interrupted them, "We are Shinobi gods. We are better at fighting than what you guys could have fathomed 'ttebane," Kushina exclaimed proudly when Yukine 'tched' and looked away not believing her words.

"You're a thousand years too early to pick a fight with me Yukine 'ttebane," her red hair parted into nine tails and floated around her, her bangs shadowing her eyes, her hands curled into a fist as she grabbed a pan and smacked him on the head with it hard, "I call that my 'pan no jutsu'" Kushina smirked and Minato sweatdropped.

An unexpected trip to the NARUTO WORLD WOO HOO!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara