Chapter 23: Memoirs part 2

Recap:

"Like I will betray my friends just for this sole purpose," she said with no emotion, her eyes looking straight into his soul "Sakue Imichi, you killed three Uchiha's and 3 Senju's and you took the Uchiha's eyes. For that, you cannot be forgiven." Emilia ran to the guy and aimed a punch at his stomach and averted to gentle fist technique and touched him on his chakra point and pressure point. "Who are you...?" He murmured as he spat out blood, "No one of your concern." Emilia finished coldly and stabbed him in the heart with the hunting knife and collapsed.

"Hashirama carry Emilia, Madara check this place for any more people and I will go and ransack his bag," they nodded and Hashirama carried Emilia and wiped off the blood on her mouth off with his sleeve and carried her back to where he was by piggybacking. Hashirama smiled and carried her when an arrow came flying back and Hashirama narrowly missed the arrow nicking his shoulder. "Takuya! " he saw him fighting another guy with the guy's and loud clashing sound was heard.

Hashirama hurried to the end of the cave and placed Emilia down and stood infront of her holding a kunai his eyes darting around and his guard placed on high alert when a arrow came slicing through the air and that was when Emilia started to wake up. The arrowhead aiming at her and Hashirama quickly cut the arrow into half stopping the movements.

Emilia got up shakily and used her hunter knife, "You shouldn't get up yet you will be hurt," Hashirama told her worriedly. Emilia waved off the thought and saw an arrow flying towards Hashirama and being unable to block, his only chance was to dodge or die but he was frozen to his spot despite in the Warring Times they were exposed to war, Hashirama haven't been sent to war yet so typically anyone would be scared in their place.

Emilia saw it coming and pushed Hashirama away taking the brunt of the attack. The arrow head impaled itself in Emilia's stomach and if she tried to even pull it out, her flesh would also get torn the best is to leave it there for the medical ninja to do heal her. "What do you want with her," Hashirama glared at the man standing before him holding Emilia close to him.

"What I want is... The girl's visual prowess the legendary Blood Eye" He smirked and Hashirama clenched his fists tightly, "I received intel from my men to find out only one other family members is allowed to use the Kekkei Genkai." He smirked and Emilia tensed, "I am from the future, your choices now will show in the late future... " he laughed and Emilia struggled to get up and he saw her Kekkei Genkai in replacement of her original eyes.

He smiled to himself, "Stage one of blood eye... The curse of the hated one" Emilia glared at him hatefully and they realised that she wasn't hating them it was him who she is angry at. The killer intent she was releasing was more than how much someone could even when they feel angry but you could feel Emilia's rage rolling off her in continuous waves and she was refraining herself from marching up to the guy and strangling his neck.

They clashed their weapons at a fast speed and they both clashed kunai and he smirked and pressed harder on the Kunai and added more chakra  into the metal blade and a crack crawled from the middle of the blade and it went two ways before splitting and a loud crack echoed in the silent cave. Emilia stared wide-eyes at the scene and bent down to retrieve her weapon, her kunai was given to her by Takuya on her birthday. "I will kill you... " he smirked slyly "Say it louder, I can't hear you."

"I SAID I WILL KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD! " Her words echoed in the cave loudly and the three shirked back at the amount of chakra around her like a coat. He threw a knife at her and the chakra around her absorbed the knife and into the shield and she grabbed it and twirled it around her finger and threw the knife back as he swiftly dodged.

Emilia, still in her chakra cloak, ran towards the guy appearing in front of him quickly and his eyes widened noticeably and he quickly changed back into his cold demeanor and aimed a punch quickly at her stomach and he smirked.

Emilia disappeared and his eyes widened as he realised what he saw was just a mirage and a swoosh sound and then cold metal cut through his skin tearing through his shirt and the muscles tore apart and he screamed in agony as a weird burning sensation was felt on his back.

Emilia gave him a cold stare and he was shown the flesh behind him was burnt and the skin around was corroded and burnt as blood dripped one by one slowly and pus was oozing out of his wounds slowly.

"I would say that you wash your back with water since there is acid on you back before it spreads into the heart and corrode it but...oh wait there is no water here. The lone option is either you heal my friend and scram or you die painfully and slowly by my hand," She smiled sadistically and laughed to herself.

The guy wanted to personally into his pants and decided to go with the first option and he took it he healed Takuya and Hashirama also Madara. He left with an apologetic smile and left the cave when a thought crossed his mind. He looked at Emilia talking to them with a smile on her face the guy decided to kill her by peircing a sword through her heart and end her.

He walked towards Emilia and grabbed the katana from his fallen comrade and grabbed it with two hands and stabbed it towards her. As if sensing his presence beforehand, a loud clashing sound was heard and Emilia glared at him coldly. "I told you to run along not stay here and taking something by a fallen comrade of yours... How disrespectful."

"Since you yearned so much to die by the hands of a little girl I will give you that," Emilia took her kunai and threw it at him at the area where she did the most damage and he yelled in pain his voices disturbing for the three watching Emilia. Emilia took the hunting knife made with her blood and ran to him and stabbed it through his heart and through his gut a second time.

Blood spurted out from his wounds and he collapsed on the ground and a pool of blood pooled around him and Emilia turned to look at her three comrades, "Let's go I am not staying here anymore" her voice turned cold and albeit that she was the same old Emilia...

Until it happened.

---------_________---------________-------____-

I know I said I wouldn't update but I felt like I have to... And then I don't know anymore.

I have been a bit busy and this was a 1 week work and I couldn't use wattpad everyday since the three days of hotel WiFi failure and there you go