Chapter 14 Halloween Pt. 2 >:D

Emilia POV

I got dressed in my shirts and pants like duh! I walked out of the living room and closed the door but of course after pushing all of them out and then throwing them out of the house and locking the door. I grabbed Obito by the collar and swung him over my shoulder. He was lazy to walk so I volunteered to carry him, he looked scared.

I smirked and continued 'parading' as people stared at me like a girl is carrying a guy... I smiled at them and when we reached the carnival I threw him down and walked off leaving him behind to catch up being the good role model I am. Yes. I am fabulous.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw a rollercoaster that read, HIGH GLIDER ROLLERCOASTER. My eyes shined and grabbed Kakashi's arm, and dragged him all the way to the rollercoaster.

A smirk evident on his face as he mocked me. He mocked me for riding the rollercoaster. One thing he should never do is to NEVER MOCK AN UCHIHA. I laughed loudly and openly as Kakashi looked at me scared. I pulled him to the roller coaster and we handed the tickets to that guy.

I slid on the seat with Kakashi following suit. I slipped on the thing for the head like safety buckle and held on to the hand rail at the sides. The coaster moved as it climbed up the railings as it reached the high part of the coaster as it sort of dropped downwards.

I screamed with happiness and looked beside me and saw Kakashi grabbing the arm bar tightly, his knuckles turning white. His face was ashen. Tears flowed out of his eyes continuously, "I WANT TO GO HOMEEEE!!!!" I laughed at him,  Kakashi the stoic kid crieddddd. Omggggg. I laughed at him throughout the entire ride. After a lot of loops and loop, we came out of the coaster.

I jumped out of the cabin and jumped everywhere, while Kakashi was holding on to a pole and his face is all green and he puked at the side occasionally mumbling, "I am never doing that again.

I took a video of that and ran off with him following behind me

Sorry for the short chapter.
I am out of ideas for the carnival.
I decided to make Kakashi OOC.

Like

Follow

Vote

Add this to your library

And comment.

Ja ne~