chapter 5

Emilia POV

I decided to inched away from my friends the next day I meet them. I wore a black hoodie shirt and put the hoodie on my head and walked there quietly.

I looked around and found out it was so quiet I decided to still be ME. Even though there is a monster in me. I took off the hoodie of my shirt and dashed to the training ground. " WOO HOO FIRST BISHES." My teammates stared at me. I scratched the back of my neck and went to sulk in my emo corner. I was last to reach... If you are thinking I am bipolar yes I am sort of.

I walked to the front of the training ground and sat there thinking. With my thinking face and me stroking an imaginary beard. Like those ancient people. I dunno.

I sat there and placed my hands into a ram sign and pointed at Kakashi. "lazypoop jutsu, help I fell down and Ima to lazy to come up!" Kakashi who was originally standing fell down and couldn't get up.

I laughed at him and made the boat sign, "lazypoop jutsu, you got up and did a happy dance. " Kakashi face paled and stared at me. He got up and did the chicken dance until he got tired and leaned in a tree.

I pointed at him and laughed out loud. He glared at me and I showed him the peace sign. He grumbled something incoherent and sat down on the floor. Crossing his arms and glared at me. "Are you a child kakashi. You know better than to do that. " I snigger.

He made a hn sound and turned away and that is when I gained a huge irk mark. I took a dictionary and slammed it on his head. O O F. I sat there as he rubbed his poor head which has a big ass bump. "Read. You need more vocabulary and words because HN is NOT A WORD! " I shouted at him.

"You de not know de wey kakashi " i pointed a finger at him accusingly. "Do you know de wey Obito?" He glanced at me and shook his head. I went into thinking mode and shouted. "ANYONE WHO KNOWS DE WEY!? ANY ONE NO. Meh. You suck people." The team sweatdropped.

"Anyway I have decided to promote you to chuunin. But not until you take the exam and pass." Minato sensei said, holding 4 exam passes ticket thingy, I don't know. "I love you sensei!" Obito exclaimed and took the pass happily.

-timeskip to chuunin exams-

STILL Emilia POV

I opened the door to our first exam and... Tables. The chalkboard in front writes Written Exam! I glared at the word written and oh shit, my mind is thinking about shit.

I forgot mostly what happened in the anime. Mostly. You heard that right people reading this. Mostly. I laughed at myself mentally and took a number from a person and sat down at my seat.

I was seated next a beige hair boy and dubbed him douchebag. Not sure what it means but whatever. And a girl with annoyingly pink hair! I screamed and pulled on my hair mentally. The pink damaged my eyes.

"Start!" I blinked and opened the paper. Seems easy. I used my pencil or pen. And wrote all the answers and left the same time as Kakashi. "Hey, you two are you done?" we looked at him and in a very bored tone. "Yes."

We sat outside the room as more genins filed out of the classroom awaiting for their results. And finally Obito and Rin came out.

We went back at the designated time and saw the board full if names. I looked down the row and I saw my name. In the second row the second one. I saw Kakashi and Rin and went to find Obito. I saw a star thing and he was excepted, there happened to have another seat.

I pointed at his name and we both screamed. "We are going to be CHUUNINS!" and there the saddest thing ever the last round.

We have to fight. But I am too lazy.  Totally.

I look at the scoreboard and saw the first round. Obito Uchiha vs Maito Gai. But he was beaten pretty badly the match started, he got distracted by Rin and he fails. Sigh. Fudge Ima becoming an old man now! I slapped myself on the cheeks until two red hand imprints were visible. 

It has passed 4 matches and that was when I heard my name, "Emilia Argen vs Sho Kirigiri." I looked and jumped down gracefully and saw the kirigakure ninja smirked at the sight of me. "START!" I pulled the wire and blood gushed out, the blood slowly hardened into a small dagger. His hands started rapidly make handsigns. "Katon: Gokkakyu no jutsu!" He blew out a huge fireball. 

Sho POV

"Katon: Gokkakyu no jutsu!" I blew out a huge fireball from my mouth towards the silver-haired girl. When the fire died out, I was smirking and saw no one in front of me. "Not up, not behind, not in front..." Suddenly, the ground burst out and the girl grabbed my feet, "Earth style: Headhunter jutsu." She pulled me into the ground as she popped out, I wriggled myself out as she whipped her blood sword to me, I placed my kunai in front to protect me. That was when she tried to punch me. 

I grabbed her fists as she kicked me on the chin, I heard a sickening crunch from my jaw to find it dislocated. I rubbed the wounded area and she jumped behind me and kicked me on the sides. I grip my kunai as I cast my clan jutsu, the ultimate transformation. I transformed into a demon with a sickle. 

Emilia POV

I looked at the demon and I obviously went to create a dome of raw chakra, the demon-like thing touched it and the sheer amount of chakra burnt his hand. I made the bird sign as I opened my eyes and it changed two times, from a swirly foamy pattern to a pattern of a lightning bolt striking in the middle. He stared in my eyes and I knew he was screwed. 

He fell into my genjutsu that shows him, his scariest past, the past that scars him the most. I tried but I couldn't find one, his life is perfect. I showed him a glimpse of his 'future', a vision that his teammates and sensei will die by his own hands. 

He screamed and fainted, "Sho Kirigiri is out, the winner is Emilia Argen." I smiled at my teammates as blood trailed down my cheeks like when you overuse the mangekyou. I rubbed the blood only to get it smudged on the back of my hand. My eyes widened as I reached for my pouch with a tissue and started rubbing the blood of me. Blood. Why the hell are those stains SO stubborn. 

I remember once I had this nosebleed *Punched by author* Why you do that author? Author: Because You are saying some old grandpa story.  Emilia: Finneee. 

I left the podium awaiting my results and YES, I became chuunin with Rin and Kakashi. I wore the green flak jacket and walked out to Obito. I wasn't trying to show off...  and there I saw a kid, and he was ... 

Cliffhanger! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, DON'T BE MAD AT ME. ARGHHHHH! EMILIA YOU STOP IT! *Turns back and chases her with a frying pan* So people we have reached the 5th chapter. CLAP, WHY ARN'T YOU CLAPPING. Never mind. *Pushes up glasses* 

Thank you for the 82 or 83 readers, honestly I forgot how many. I will update every week and the days I published are sorta random. Sorry. I write like a bit then procrastinate then continue then publish. 

I don't know why I have cliffhangers though. *Shrugs* Even I don't know what my brain is thinking sometimes. Heh 

So help me choose some ideas for the next chappy!

(a) Write about the team in an S rank mission

(b) Write about the team going to the Kannabi bridge

(c) Emilia joining the anbu black ops

(d) The team awaiting Obito result 

(e) Revealing Emilia's past. 

Like, comment and vote! Is it like? I don't know uhh... haha goldfish memory, one day I will take the wrong bus and go round and round in circles.  

Bai guys! \(*U*)/