Meeting with Alpha Mason

When I reached my Office , I quickly walked to the phone and called the Blacklight pack in order to talk with Alpha Mason. His beta took the phone.

''Hello? Ryan James, beta of Blacklight pack, who's there?''

''It's Alpha Reynolds from Raver moon pack, I need to talk with your Alpha because of the events involving vampires on our both territories.'' I informed him.

''Oh Alpha Reynolds, I understand your want but I doubt that the Alpha can phone with you now, he's in a meeting.''

''I understand, but it's very urgent for both pack's, I'm sure he'll want to talk to me too. Tell him that I'm calling, I'm waiting!''

''Okay, I'll tell him. Wait a minute.''

He put me on wait abrasive and went, I assume to tell the Alpha that I'm calling. After two minutes or so , someone removed the phone again and started to talk.

''Hello, Alpha Mason here. You wanted to talk to me about the vampires who're crossing our territories, Alpha Reynolds?!''

''Yes, and I assume you know as good as me that we need to find a solution for this permanent problem. ''

''You're right. I also wanted to call you in order to talk with you about the vampire issue. I suggest , if you can set up a meeting, I will be the host. It's better to solve such issue face to face instead of the telephone.''

''I agree with you Alpha Mason. But I suggest , it would be better if I'd be coming for a few days just for the case we don't find a solution in one day. It depends if you could set up it too.''

''It will be all set up for your arriving , Alpha Reynolds, I also agree with you that this is an issue that won't be solved in only one meeting. I'll host you in my territory and pack house for as long as it lasts until we find a solution.''

''Thank you for that, I'll probably arrive tomorrow evening.''

''Okay, everything will be arranged until then.''

*phone call ended*

After the phone call I mind linked Lucas to come to my office in order to tell him that I'll be gone for a period of time which isn't clear yet. He arrived five minutes later, knocking on the door before entering my office.

''You called me Alpha?''

''Yes, please sit down, I have to tell you the plans for the vampire issue and the result of the phone call with  Alpha Mason.''

He took a seat in front of me and waited for me to start.

''I told you that I will be gone for a period of time which I don't really know now how long it'll really take, which means that you will run the pack for the time I'll be gone. I trust you fully but I expect an every day report of the situation of the pack and what goes on. You'll solve problems and take care of the paper work and all the other tasks I normally do.''

Lucas nodded and I continued.

''Alpha Mason is willing to be the host for me while I'm in his territory in order to find a solution for the vampire issue. If anything goes wrong or you need help with anything, just call me via the mind-link. I'll leave tomorrow morning. That's everything, you're dismissed now.''

He nodded, stood up from his seat and walked out of the office. I sighed and leaned back in my office chair. I really trust Lucas with the pack, but it's just the fear that something will happen to the members while I'm gone which depresses me. I was never more than one day away from the pack so that I could always protect it myself if its needed. Lucas is almost as strong as me and could easily beat anyone but an Alpha. I just need to concentrate on the main problem : the vampires. They're normally not an issue but when they have to ''eat'', which means drink blood, they're crossing the territories of the werewolves. Not only werewolves are living in the huge territories but also some humans, which is the cause why the vampires are crossing our lands, to our dismay. And that's why we need to get rid of them. There are also some vampire families which united and are like a pack too. They are the main problems, because every vampire union has a leader which the others obey. Only a few vampires are like the rogues and are living alone, but the others, are in those unions and those vampires are crossing our territories which makes the situation more difficult. You can't talk with vampires. they're too stubborn and too selfish to find a solution which both , werewolves and vampires, agree to.