Last words

Mia's POV.:

When Mason and Brandon left, the others went too and I was all alone now. I had the urge to cry , to scream because Brandon just so matter of factly told us that he'd die in the soon future. I know that the bound isn't as strong as it was, but that doesn't mean, that he means nothing to me. I still love him. But my feelings towards Mason are stronger than they ever were towards Brandon. And that scares the hell out of me.

I mean, Brandon was my world. I'd have done anything for him, and for him to be happy. And this feeling, and the love towards him , had multipled theirselves.But towards Mason now.

It's still very complicated between me and Mason, but for the moment, every complication is forgotten and we just love each other. Well, that'd be my wish.

But Raymond is still out there and he won't stop until he has his want. And then,there's still Brandon...

Sighning I went out of the hospital room , telling one ofthe nurses that I was fine and wanted to get changed in my room.

When I arrived in my room, it didn't look like it was the last time I was here. The memories of that evening were still in my mind and supporting my anger towards Raymond. But I choosed to leave this in the back of my mind and headed to the bathroom.

After a long, hot and needingly shower, I placed a towel around my body and dried with another one my hair a bit. I then exited the bathroom and walked inside the walk-in closet to get dressed.

When I was about to button up my shirt, a knock on the dressers door startled me. I quickly finished my shirt and opened the door, seeing Mason standing there.

I smiled slightly and exited the dresser so that we were now standing face to face and only a few inches apart.

None of us said something. But nothing needed to be said either. Silence surrounded us for a moment, but the he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me in his arms, embracing me tenderly. I placed my arms around his back, enjoying the warmth that came from his  body. His one hand went from my waist to the back of my head, pressing me even tighter against his body. His head was rested in the crook of my neck and he inhaled my scent. It was as if we haven't had seen each other for months, but it were only a few days.  After a while, he dislodged a bit from our embrace to watch me straight in the eyes. He then placed his palm on my cheek, stroking my cheek bone with his thumb.

''I love you!'' He whispered, still gazing into my eyes. '' And I want you to be mine. I don't want that anything can seperate us from each other anymore. No other mate, no pack and especially no enemies.'' He continued with his normal voice.

I lowered my head a bit, escaping his gaze and kept quiet.

''I know, I know. That's only wishful thinking, but I promise you, one day, we'll be happy together without anybody to destroy this happiness. We'll have a big family with ten children and a dog...'' He stated tenderly with amusement in his eyes which earned a chuckle from me. ''....Our pack will be the biggest and most powerful in this country, and everybody will be that scared of us that they won't dare to do us any harm. I promise you, that everything will be alright again. Maybe not tomorrow, or next week, or next month. But some day we won't have anything to care about but our family and the pack, with no enemies and our life.'' He stated eventually, which brought me tears in the eyes.

I smiled, imagining Mason and me and our children laughing together.

''We'll get through everything together. No matter what will come in the future!'' He said, placing his forehead against mine. ''Because you're the most important thing to me in this cruel world, and I couldn't take loosing you Mia...'' He said, barely hearable and when I lifted my head a bit I saw his concerned eyes filling with tears.