Unexpected

I don't know how much time passed this time while I was blanked out, but it seemed like hours. When I slowly waked up again, I tried to open my eyes but the light was too bright for my eyes so I quickly shut them again. As I was finally able to open my eyes fully, I noticed that I wasn't in the room I blanked out. I was now in a cell anywhere under the earth and all I could see around me were only empty cells. In my cell was a small window where light shined inside this small cell I was now in. When I noticed that I was laying on the floor, I heard something knocking on the rods down the hall where you could see through the other cell beside me.

I stood up and went towards the small ''window'' of rods which were on the other side of the cell. I kneed down to look into the other cell and spotted a tall figure with hands over his face laying beside the rods. It was a man with dark brown hair and a bit stubble on his jaw. I think he didn't notice me, because he didn't move an inch. He was only laying there completely still and like he wouldn't have any power anymore.

I chose to make me noticable because I was curious about this man, like I have seen him before even though I can't see his face. I just got this feeling...

''Hello?'' I said quietly. But obviously it was loud enough for him to hear me because as he heard my voice he suddenly moved and gazed in my eyes. And that's when my whole world fell on me and knocked me down like I would be thrown with stones.

''Mia? Is that really you?!'' He asked weak but hopeful.

There, right in front of me, was Brandon, my Mate, who I thought died three years ago, staring me right in the eyes.

I was petrified, I couldn't move any inch in my body. Confusion consumed me, and I was at loss for words. I couldn't really describe how I'm feeling.

Brandon, my Mate, my everything, who I thought got killed by a vampire but instead was probably locked in here for over three years is gazing in my eyes right now. I see him but everything just seems so unreal for me. I...I can't really describe how I'm feeling right now, because so much feelings are awakened now. Joy,Sadness, Loss...but the biggest feeling I felt right now was confusion. I couldn't breath nor move. I just stared at him wide eyed and jaw wide. I just couldn't get it in my head that Brandon, my Brandon, isn't dead. He's alive! He was it all the years! I went through hell and back just because I thought he would be dead. The pain I felt at this time came back to me in a hurry. All those evenings where I cried myself to sleep, and just felt empty knowing that he wouldn't be there anymore. The emptiness then, the undescribable pain, everything came back in this moment when I saw his face again.

''Mia?! If this is really you, and not any halucination of mine again, then I beg you to answer me!'' Brandon almost cried out.

And that was the moment when I couldn't hold my tears back. I started to cry as hard as I cried three years ago. I just broke down and hid my face in my hands, my mind still couldn't think clear and thousands of thoughts were burning through my mind.

I did nothing but cry until I felt something touching my right leg. I opened my watery eyes and recognized, that he grabbed through the robs and touched my leg with the back of his hand. And this was when he finally realized that I wasn't a halucination of him, but real. He watched me wide eyed and a tear slid down his face which replaced shock, joy and sadness at the same time.

He came closer to the lattice rods and released my leg.

''This is really you! You're here! Mia..'' He said another tear sliding down his face.

And this was the moment when I found my voice again and the braveness to talk to him.

''Yes....it's me....your Mia!'' I said breaking down in tears again. ''You're alive! Brandon...you're alive!'' I whispered almost unhearable, my tears never stopping to slide down my cheeks.

''What a hearttouching moment! I could puke!'' A voice said from the other side of the floor where Raymond was standing with a smirk in front of our both cells.

Anger filled my body and the sadness faded. HE was the one who locked Brandon in here and pictured his death for the whole world while he was still alive! HE was the one who also kidnapped Me and locked me down here.  I was full with anger and my wolf took control and jumped against the latiice rods.

''Woah, easy little wolf! You don't want to loose all your strength trying to attack me now, do you? Besides , aren't you happy to see your long missing mate again?'' Raymond said still with this sickening , sadistic smirk plastered on his face.

''You!! You pretended that he was dead!! YOU kidnapped him at this day of the battle , beating him up so he was half dead and made everybody think he'd be!! YOU, took my mate from me!!!'' I yelled at him ready to shift when he just laughed.

''You're welcome! And don't be like this. You know yourself that  you enjoyed being the new  Alpha of the pack.'' Ramond said and Brandon watched me with awe.

''Is that true? You took the position of the Alpha when I...'' Brandon asked , standing now as well.

''Yes, I took the position of the Alpha of the pack because I didn't want anybody other to lead it! I took all the responsibilities for the pack and became the new Alpha, because everybody thought you'd be dead.'' I answered him. ''I became stronger, more intimidating and heartless than ever. I made my new position clear and defended it. Everybody obeys and respects me as their Alpha, and I won't back down until I'm with them again! And if I'm with them again I'll kill you, and your whole Vampire species!!'' I continued , the last sentence directed to Raymond.

''Good luck with that! Nobody will find you here! I could hide Brandon here for over three years with nobody noticing that he was still alive. So it would be as easy to do it with you as it was with him!'' Raymond said getting mad I think.

''No! Not with me! I won't loose my pack! And I especially won't loose Brandon again!'' I yelled angry at Raymond who only gave a slight smirk as a response.

''We'll see!'' He said and opened Brandon's cell, getting in it  and walking as fast as a vampire could move towards him, holding him by his throat up against the wall.

''No!'' I yelled when suddenly the door to the underground cells opened and somebody stepped inside.

****************************************************************************

Hellomy lovely readers!

Did you expect this turning in the story? Brandon obviously wasn't dead the whole time.

And who do you think will now step inside the underground cells?

Another vampire of Raymond?

Some of Mia's pack members?

Or will Mason appear and save Mia?

And what will happen with Brandon?

I hope you liked the story up to now.

And don't forget to:

Vote&Comment! :-)