Bad News

When everybody headed outside to the backyard, Mason stopped from going and held my hand. He waited until the hall was empty before he said something.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He said nothing and just put his palms on my cheeks, pulling my lips onto his. At first I was a little shocked,  but lastly kissed him back. I put my arms around his neck and grabbed his hair in order to get our bodies even closer towards each other.  His hands wandered from my cheeks to my neck, also pulling me tighter in his arms. Hearing the music blast from outside, I pulled a bit away, so that our lips weren't touching anymore.

"Why did you stop?" Mason asked out of breath. I chuckled.

"Because we're expected outside. " I told him.  He placed his hands on my lower back, not daring to let me go anytime soon.

"They're busy dancing and celebrating." He murmured, starting to place kisses on my neck.

"Mason..." I warned him.

"Hmm?" He asked, still busy kissing my neck.

"Stop it." I told him.

"No." He simply said, continuing to kiss across my jaw line. "You don't know how much I'm craving you." He whispered, biting my earlobe. I couldn't help but moan as a response to his actions. "Besides, I know you're craving me just as much as I do you." He whispered into my ear, and going on to place kisses on my neck.  "No." I said, clearing my throat and calming down a bit from this huge desire. "Let's go, I want to dance with you." I said winking and dragging him by his shirt outside the door and into the cold air. "You're no fun." He stated but followed me either way. I smirked. "Ouh, I bet you will have enough fun tonight." I said, starting to dance. "Feisty." Mason said, also smirking. "I love when you're like this." Mason continued, whispering in my ear.

"Well, then you'll adore me tonight." I said winking while he just let his famous mishivious smirk appear om his face.

We danced for hours and grinded against each other, just enjoying the moment.

The next day I woke up in the backyard next to a sleeping Mason who was half on top of me. I pushed him off of me so that I could see my surroundings. Everywhere were members of our packs sleeping or moaning out of pain from the bad hangover they had. Then I looked in Mason's direction. He was now laying on his stomach - still sleeping. I chose to let him sleep and walked upstairs in my room to take a long and hot shower.  When I have finished, I slung a towel around my body and dried with another one my hair a bit.  I then exited the bathroom to get dressed again. But when I was about to open the dresser door, I felt the wind blowing on my naked shoulders and a presence behind me.

"What do you want?!"

"Hello to you too, love." Raymond said as if he didn't just break in my room again. "Why are you here? You have what you wanted!  Brandon is dead because one of your Bastards of vampires bit him!" I replied coldly.

He just laughed humorlessly and shaked his head.

"Do you really believe I would let you go and live your happy life with your new Alpha now that you got rid of your soul mate?! I'm sorry to disappoint you but your beloved Brandon isn't dead." He stated,  confusing me.

"Why should I believe you?!"

"Because I was the one who found him. Lonely and alone with an amount of pain on the verge of the border of my territory. " He sighed. "But that's not the point.  I just wanted to tell you that he's still alive and under my control now."

"What do you mean , under your control'?!" I asked perplexed.

"He does as I say now. He's not the one who you knew and loved anymore , my dear. And he'll never be again." Raymond stated with a smirk and disappeared just as fast as he appeared.

I was more than confused right now. Should I believe Raymond? But why should he lie to me? He wants to see me in pain, and he reached his goal with telling me that Brandon is still alive and under his control. But...how can that possibly be? Brandon was bitten by a vampire,  and everyone knows that a bite of a vampire kills a werewolf.  So, how can it be possible,  that Brandon is still alive?

"Mia?! Mia?! Wake up!" I heard a voice say and shaking me.

"Wha...What?"

"Mia, what happened?! You were like frozen!" Mason exclaimed with panic.

"Raymond." Was all I said, and he understood and embraced me.

"This bastard again! What did he do this time?!" Mason asked angrily.

"He...Brandon is still alive." I said.

"What?!"

"Yes, he is under Raymonds control now."

"But...how is that possible? "

"I...I don't know. But when Raymond could have created the vampire Species,  it would be easy for him to find something to heal werewolves from a vampire bite." I stated.

"Why does this bastard always has to ruin everything? !" Mason almost yelled angrily, more to himself than to me.

"Don't worry about Raymond, darling, this time he won't be capable of doing any harm on you or on anyone else. We'll find the weapon to kill him and to finally destroy him." He said certain and kissed my forehead.

"I hope so...but how will we go on?" I asked him certain but unsure.

"We'll go to the one person who's a specialist to kill supernatural beings

- Ashton Sheffield."

******************************
Hello my lovely readers!  I chose to update today because I just felt like it. I'm again really sorry if this chapter is a bit short, because I'm updating from my phone at the moment so please don't be too hard to me.

Nevertheless,  I hope you liked this chapter and that it's excited enough for you to continue ;)

I'd be pleased to see you Vote & Comment :-)

Love ya! ♡