Brandon.

Mia's POV.:

''Brandon?'' I wondered out loud.

And the second I looked at the door , I saw Brandon trying to come inside while some other pack members from Mason came to stop him.

I looked over to Mason who had a stern look on his face, watching Brandon. I didn't know what he thought, but I knew that he wouldn't appreciate that Brandon was here. But I also knew that I had to talk with Brandon, even though my wolf was still a bit shocked about his appereance earlier.

I took Mason's hand , and he permanently gazed down in my eyes.

''Mason, I have to talk to him. Please let him in and order the others out of the room.'' I told him.

He hesitated but eventually nodded. '' Okay, but I'll stay here.'' He then said.

I sighed and shaked my head.

''No, I have to talk to him alone, please. Don't worry, I'll take care of myself.'' I stated smiling.

Mason then grinned a bit and came down to give me a kiss on my forehead and whispered an ''Okay.''

Everybody left the room after Mason told them to leave me and Brandon alone and closed the door.

Now, Brandon and me were alone in this room.

He slowly came towards my bed and sat on the corner of it.

There was nothing but silence between us for at least two minutes until I chose to break it.

''Hey...'' I said smiling and went into a sitting position.

''Hey.'' He said also smiling a bit.

Brandon then placed his arms around me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, but didn't feel the goosebumps or the need for him like I felt with Mason.

I released from our embrace and held his gaze.

''How are you?'' I asked gently.

''Better now that I know that you're healthy and alive.'' He said. '' I thought I'd never see you again..'' He whispered while lifting his hand to stroke me over my cheek.

''And I thought you'd be dead...'' I also whispered lowering my head.

'' I really adore you, Mia. You took care of our pack when I couldn't, and you deserve the most respect someone could offer for this. I know that you searched for me after Raymond kidnapped me and staged my death. And I also know that you accepted it, as time passed, which is understandable. You brought our pack to the top and protected it. Everyone respects you for what you built up through the years, me too.'' Brandon said gazing me adoringly in the eyes.

''Brandon...thank you but...that doesn't matter anymore to me. What's done, is done and no one can go back in time. It's more important what will happen now, with you...and me...'' I told him certain.

''I know sweetheart. But it won't give an ''us'' in the future. It won't even give me in the future anymore.'' He stated with a sad smile.

''What...what do you mean it won't give you in the future anymore?'' I asked shocked.

''Hey...hey...don't worry about me. I did see you again, which was my biggest wish. I know that you're happy with Mason and that you're loved, and that's all I ever wanted for you.'' Brandon said releasing my cheek and taking my hands in his.

''Brandon, you'll tell me now what you meant!'' I told him sternly.

He smiled and kissed the top of my hand.