Twisted Mind

I was frozen in my spot. Why does it always has to be me?!

" You know, it's quite dangerous to be outside at this time of the day." The man behind me said and released me.

"Mr. Sheffield?!" I asked shocked.

" Please, call me Ashton. " He insisted.

" What the hell?! You scared me!" I scolded. How dare he does something like that.

"Lower your voice, kitten or your Alpha will wake up. "

I narrowed my eyes, asking myself what Mr. Sheffield - or Ashton, how he insists me to call him, wants here. " I assume you're asking yourself right now what I'm doing here, aren't you? " Damn, he's good. Or my expression just told him that, who knows. " Well, I just wanted to tell you, that I know that Raymond has your mate Brandon under his control. " He stated, leaning against the wall of the house and crossing his arms over his chest, and so did I.

"So, you know what he has done to him?" I asked.

He raised his eyebrow. " You're not surprised that I know that fact?"

" No , not really. What did you say earlier? You weren't one of the best supernatural killers if you wouldn't know about the persons who rule the world of the supernatural. " I answered while Ashton smirked. "Right. You're learning quick." He said, still smirking. "And no, I don't know how he became Brandon under his control. But I guess you can ask him yourself. " Ashton continued and nodded with his head behind me. I looked at him confused, until I turned around.

My eyes widened. " Brandon?" What the hell is he doing here? I turned around to face Ashton again but he was gone. Brandon came closer and closer until he was standing right in front of me. He didn't say anything, just watched me.

I was so happy that he was still alive. I know that the feelings and the bond towards Brandon lessened, but I still felt something for him. And that wouldn't ever change.

My hand reached uncontrollable towards his cheek, cupping it in the process. He leaned in my touch and lowered his head a bit. "You're alive!" I whispered, a single tear rolling down my cheek. Now it was his' time to lift his palm, wiping the tear away. "We have to talk." He said, firmly but also a bit sternly.

I nodded. " Okay, but not here. Wait a moment. " I told him and went back inside the bedroom to take a jacket and to put on some shoes, trying to be as silent as possible and thank god Mason didn't wake up.

I left the terrace door open for a split , so that I can enter the house again later on. I then turned around and saw Brandon eying me intently. "Follow me." I instructed and he did as he was told.

I guided him to the lake and turned around when we reached it. Brandon stayed a few metres away from me, but didn't brake the eye contact. "So...you wanted to talk?" I asked quietly. " Yes. I assume you're wondering why I'm still alive, and why I'm here." He stated. I just nodded and waited for him to continue. "And I also assume, that you know that Raymond has something to do with it." He stated again. And I nodded again, but needed to ask him something which was bothering me for a while now. "What has he done with you?"

He smirked and took a step closer to me. " He made me a hybrid. "

" What do you mean, 'he made you a hybrid'?" I asked confused.

" Well, I'm now half werewolf and half vampire." He said. "That was the only way I could be rescued. " Brandon continued.

I was still shocked and confused on how Raymond had made him to a hybrid, but then I remembered his eyes... "That's why you're eyes changed the colour..."

" Yes. But that's only if my feelings consume me, and I'm either very upset or very angry about something."He stated, taking a step towards me again. 

I was still wondering why he showed up on the balcony of the hotel room yesterday. Did he want to see me ?

"Why did you appear on the balcony of the hotel room yesterday? " I asked quietly.

" I wanted to see you..." he started,  "but I didn't expect you and him together, and on top of that completely naked!" He almost yelled angrily, taking a few more steps until we were face to face.  His eyes changed their colour again, and his features darkened. "You belong to Me, Mia! And only to me!" He said sternly but his expression softened a bit. " You always have, and you always will." Brandon whispered, placing his palm on my cheek.

I was frozen. I couldn't say anything against him, because I knew he was right. I was his chosen soul mate. There would always be a bond connecting us. But I also knew, that my feelings for Mason were stronger than my feelings towards Brandon. And no matter what would happen, I couldn't and wouldn't leave Mason, ever. He doesn't deserve to go through the same torture twice.

When I kept quiet and didn't push Brandon away, he obviously saw his chance and leaned down to kiss me. "Brandon...stop!" I demanded, but it didn't even sound convincing to my own ears. Our lips eventually connected,  and I felt the sparks erupt in my body. Though, not as strong as they used to be.

I tried to push him away, but he was too strong, even for me. So I kissed him back.

The kiss was passionate and demanding. I put my arms around his neck to get us closer, loosing myself in the kiss. He then pushed me strongly against a tree, which let me gasp because of the sudden movement. His arms explored my body until they rested on my thighs, lifting me up and placing my legs around his waist. The kiss was so intense that I couldn't stop and neither could I fight my wolf, because Reign was enjoying this. After a minute or so he stopped kissing me and also released my thighs,  letting my body slide down his'. He let his arms rest around my waist and both of us kept quiet. Only our hard breathing was hear able.

"I know you still feel it."he whispered.

Brandon then leaned down again and kissed his mark on my neck which didn't disappear, even though we were seperated for a long time, it still sent sparks through my whole body.

"And I know that you can't resist me. There will always be a bond between us, and an unconditionally love. You may have found your wolf's choice mate, but we were chosen by fate and the moon goddess. And he can never replace me." He announced and disappeared in the darkness of the night.

Oh my god.

What have I done?!