Bad Situation

When I woke up, I didn't know where I was. I opened my eyes and realized that I was laying on a bed, my hand and feet tied up against the it. I tried to get free but was strangely too weak. Nevertheless I kept trying and it took all the power I had left but nothing moved.

"You can try it as long as you want but you won't get free I put vervain in your blood so you're weaker than ever before, aren't you? "

I moved my head to the side to where the voice came from and was shocked that He was standing there.

"Raymond! " I whispered out of breath because it really took my last power to try to get free.

He did a move. Finally he did something. During all these years he never did anything, he just spied on me. And it's even scarier that he knows about the only weakness from an Alpha: Vervain.

"What do you want? !" I hissed.

"What do I want? I want you, that's all I ever wanted. But you were always so offending and feisty which made you even sexier." He answered with a lower voice and a smirk plastered his face.

"You're so obsessed with me that it's just sickening. " I said disgusted.

"You're not really in the position to offend me right now, are you?"

I just ignored him and looked at him with an even more disgusting look.

"I've got the power over you now. I can do whatever I want and you can't defend yourself or push me away." Raymond said still with this sickening smirk on his face.

"What do you want from me? You had no guts to attack me from the front but to come from behind like the coward you are!" I shouted at him which made him angry.

He came towards me and took a knife out of his belt and crashed it into my stomach which let me cry out in agony.

"Don't you dare talk to me like this!" He shouted and pulled the knife out of my flesh. The place the knife was in quickly healed, to my delight.

"You'll to be Mine!" He stated which let my face turn from anger into shock.

"I'll Never Ever be yours!!!" I shouted at him furiously.

"We'll see." He said with a smirk and exited the room.

I sighed and tried to mind link with my beta.

"Lucas, I hope you can hear me."

"Yeah, I'm here, Alpha. What's up?"

"I'm in danger. Raymond kidnapped me and injected my blood with vervain so I can't defend myself. I don't know where I am and I'm tied up against a bed. I don't know how much vervain he put in my blood or how long it will last. " I told him calmly but a bit lost because of how helpless I am without any power.

"I'll find you but what shall I do? Where shall I start?" Lucas asked terrified.

I thought about what I'd tell him next, but it was clear that it was the only way to get out of here, He was the only one who could possibly find me.

"Call Alpha Mason. I was in my room there before Raymond knocked me out from behind. I think He can follow my scent and find me because of him being Alpha. "

" Okay, I'll do as you say, Alpha. Take care of yourself. " Lucas said before I stopped the connection between us.

It's really dump to say it , but Mason you're my only hope to get outta this fuckin room.

******************************

Hey my lovely readers!

I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit short but hope that this was exciting and I want you to know that the next chapter will be in Mason's POV.

Do you think it'll be all cliché and Mason will save her? Or will he fail at saving Mia ?

Wait for the next chapter and don't forget to :

Vote & Comment :-)