Meet and greet

The next morning I woke up at 6am, like always. I did my morning routine which included showering, blow-drying my hair, getting dressed and putting some make-up on. Today I chose to wear a black pencil skirt, a white blouse and over it a black jacket with black high heels to complete the look. I let my hair open and curly, then I started to pack my suitcase for the ''business'' vocation. It took me almost one hour to pack everything in my suitcase and well, I packed almost everything I might need in there. After I finished packing my suitcase, I went downstairs and  into the kitchen to eat some breakfast. When I entered the kitchen, I saw Lucas and Travis already eating breakfast, like everyday.

''G'morning Alpha!'' Travis said and Lucas right after him greeted me as well.

''Good morning, shall I pour us a coffee?''

''Sure.'' Lucas said.

''Not for me today, I have to go and take a look into the prison and see if everything's okay.'' Travis said.

''Okay, then I'll see you when I'm back!'' I told him before he exited the kitchen.

I poured me and Lucas some coffee in a cup and took a seat opposite him. He, on the other side, made me some toast.

''So...'' I started. ''You know what you have to do while I'm gone?'' I asked him.

''Yes, of course!'' He answered.

''Good, I trust you with everything. Take care of the pack and don't do any mess.'' I said half smiling.

''Alright, Alpha! Hope you find a solution for this issue.''

''Well, I hope so too. See you!''

''Bye!'' He said and I exited the kitchen to go and take my suitcase. I know it's early in the morning but Alpha Masons territory is almost six hours away from mine. So I took my suitcase out of my room, locked it and walked towards my car. I put the suitcase in the trunk of my car and got in, started the engine and drove through the entry and out of the gate of the pack house. In 6 hours I'll be there, which means 6 hours driving, Yippie! ( sarcasm!)

Alpha Masons POV.:

I woke up early in the morning and went to prepare everything for the arrival of Alpha Reynolds. I don't know much of him, only that he's a tough, fair and strong Alpha. I'm glad he phoned me, I mean I would have phoned him too because of this shitty vampire problem which we need to get rid of. I hate vampires with everything I have! They murdered my mate five years ago and they have to pay for it. But before we can get rid of them, we have to kill the leaders of the vampire unions. They are connected with everybody in their union because they created them. Easier said than done. There are lots of unions of them in proximity to my and Alpha Reynolds territory which they're crossing permanently. Nevertheless, with the help of such a strong Alpha we'll finally get rid of them- forever.

Anyway, I went into my office and ordered my beta, Ryan to join me. He bowed his head when he entered, so did I.

''You wanted me to come, Alpha?''

''Yes, I wanted to ask if everything's ready for the arrival of Alpha Reynolds.''

''Yes, it is. The Alpha phoned and told me that he will probably arrive at 4 pm.''

''Alright, did you take care of the fighting area?''

''Yes, everything that was broken is replaced, Alpha.''

''Good, thank you for coming. You're dismissed now.''

Ryan stood up and exited my office after bowing his head again. I needed to do the paperwork until Alpha Reynolds arrived, so I did it.