Episode 7

"Last time on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars, the mobs traveled back to 1.3, where temples were added to the game. The objective was to find and get the golden dragon egg out of the temple before the other team did. The Heroic Horses did pretty well in their jungle temple until Kain messed up at the end—right in front of Chloe. Also, Cocoa told Moolissa about the SPA, and Mite tried to kill both of them for that. The Villainous Villagers found their egg but almost all of them exploded—except Ech, who barely got the egg out of the desert temple in time. So the Villains won and sent Porky to Dragon Island, while Mite managed to get enough votes to get Moolissa eliminated—much to Cocoa's dismay. What crazy challenge will I force the mobs to do today? Find out right now, on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars!" Herobrine said.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

Heroic Horses (9): Ender, Sno, Chloe, Mucus, Cocoa, Mite, Pola, Mag, Kain

Villainous Villagers (9): Ron, Jack, Creep, Agatha, Porky, Mooshie, Zombieswine, Ory, Ech

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

HH

Mite knocked on the door of the guys' room again. There was once again no response.

The endermite groaned. "Ender, can you go in there and get him?"

"Why do I have to do it?"

"You're the only guy in our alliance besides Cocoa," Mite explained.

"Fine," Ender muttered. He entered the guys' room.

"So Cocoa's still in our alliance?" Pola asked.

"Of course. He got second place, didn't he?"

"Yeah, but he told Moolissa about us. Isn't that treason?"

Mite shrugged. "We got Moolissa eliminated."

"But do you really think that means he'd still want to stick with us?"

"Well, now that his girlfriend is gone, he's going to focus on winning, right? And his best chance of getting farther is to stick with us. Whether he likes it or not, he needs me—I mean, us."

"Okay..." Pola didn't seem sure.

Ender opened the door and stuck his head out. "Cocoa refuses to leave the room."

Mite sighed. "Fine. We'll get him during the challenge."

~~~

Mite's Confessional (HH)

"I think everything is going well so far. As long as we get Sno eliminated next time we lose, we'll be fine."

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional (HH)

"I refuse to be a part of an alliance that tried to kill my girlfriend and then got her eliminated."

~~~

VV

Creep and Agatha were meeting outside of the cabin.

"So what made you decide to help get the Killer Bunny out?" Creep asked.

Agatha shrugged. "I thought it would be an interesting experiment."

"Well, that means you have to be in an alliance with me," Creep said. "Since it was my idea to bring her out in the first place."

"I guess that's fair?" Agatha gave him a weird look, but he either didn't notice or care.