Episode 10

"Last time on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars, the mobs traveled back to 1.6 for some horse racing! The Maglets were still around, since they haven't been killed yet. Zombieswine got stuck with a donkey instead of a horse, and because he was too nostalgic about Jack, he lost for his team. So, the villains voted him out. What insane challenge will the mobs do today? Find out right now, on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars!

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

Heroic Horses (8): Ender, Sno, Chloe, Mucus, Mite, Pola, Maglets [Margaret, Margo, Marge], Kain

Villainous Villagers (7): Ron, Creep, Agatha, Porky, Mooshie, Ory, Ech

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

HH/VV

"Why is it only happening to me? There's gotta be some sort of explanation," Sno complained.

"I'm not sure," Ron replied. "But whatever it is, it's going to show itself at some point. And we're gonna have to fight back."

Sno nodded. "Assuming both of us last that long. I'm starting to wonder if I should let Mite get me eliminated so I don't have to deal with these eyes."

"Don't," Ron said. "You can keep going. You're brave. I know you are."

Sno sighed. "Maybe."

"You stayed on the show for twelve episodes when you were melting. You can endure some scary eyes that keep showing up," Ron said.

"I guess you're right. But I'm scared of what will happen if the owner of these eyes ever shows up."

"Don't worry. We'll defeat him. Together."

"Do you think you'll last until he shows up?" the snow golem asked.

Ron shrugged. "Hopefully. I mean, we have no idea when he will show up. But I think I may be next in line to be eliminated on my team. Creep and Agatha have some sort of power alliance that knocked out both Jack and Zombieswine."

"I thought they were eliminated because they lost the challenges for your team."

"That too. But still. Unless they decide to go for Porky and Mooshie, I think I'm next."

"Then you better make sure you win the next couple challenges," Sno told him.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

"Challenge time!" Herobrine announced. He snapped his fingers, and the fifteen remaining mobs appeared in front of him, including Chloe. "This time we're going back to 1.7!"

He snapped his fingers, and reality distorted as time was warped around the mobs.

But as they traveled through time, the mobs suddenly felt themselves tumbling out of control.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

HH

Sno sat up, rubbing her head. She looked around. She was in a snowy area with lots of spruce trees nearby. It was a mega taiga.

And there was nobody else around.

"That wasn't supposed to happen, was it, Herobrine?" the snow golem called.