Episode 11

"Last time on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars, the mobs were split up into different biomes that were new to 1.7. A lot happened as they tried to find Nether portals in the dark for the challenge. Ron gave Ech some techniques for becoming noticed, Kain helped Chloe get over her fear of the dark, Porky and Mooshie finally agreed to work together after some coaxing from Creep, Mite, Sno, Pola, and Ender witnessed the owner of the glowing eyes staring at them, Agatha finally got the Killer Bunny to come out of Ory, and Mag came back way different than before the Maglets, this time liking Mucus. But she liked him so much that she went back for him when he was stuck in his biome, causing the heroes to lose and vote her off. What dramatic drama will happen today? Find out right now, on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars!" Herobrine said.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

Heroic Horses (7): Ender, Sno, Chloe, Mucus, Mite, Pola, Kain

Villainous Villagers (7): Ron, Creep, Agatha, Porky, Mooshie, Ory, Ech

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

HH/VV

"And you're sure they saw it too?" Ron asked.

Sno nodded. "Mite, Pola, and Ender all saw it. So I'm not crazy!"

"I never said you were," Ron replied.

"Anyway, how have you been holding up?" Sno asked.

The iron golem shrugged. "Fine. I befriended Ech."

"Who?"

Ron sighed. "The bat."

"Oh yeah, him. That's cool. Where is he now?"

"Dragon Island."

"You should go there soon. You could really use that idol," Sno pointed out.

"You're right. I'll try to go next time my team wins. You should go too, ya know," Ron replied. "You could use it just as much as I could."

"Yeah, I know. I'll go next time my team wins, too," Sno said.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

VV

Agatha and Creep were meeting behind their cabin.

"I brought out the Killer Bunny last challenge," Agatha said.

"Aw, what? You did it without me?" Creep whined.

"It was the perfect opportunity. And the transformation was amazing. You should've been there," Agatha continued.

"I was babysitting," Creep replied with a frown.

"Well anyway, I managed to condition it to listen to me. It's extremely savage, though. I'm not sure if it will understand how to vote people off."

"That's great," Creep said with sarcasm. "Who even are we voting off? All the threats on our team are gone already."

"What? No, there's still..." Agatha trailed off.

"Yeah, maybe we didn't even need the Killer Bunny."

"It will be useful when the teams merge," Agatha countered. "Until then, we just have to make sure Ory doesn't come back."

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

HH

Mucus and Kain sat on their beds in the guys' room.

"I'd like to point out that I'm not pathetic anymore," Mucus broke the silence.

"That's cool," Kain replied.